Cover image for Seagate Technology

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Seagate Technology Engineering Specialist Interview Questions

Updated Aug 17, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 7 of over 468 interviews

2.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Seagate Technology

Seagate Technology

Application

I interviewed at Seagate Technology

Interview

It is a quite easy going one since I am fresh grads that time. Just chit chat and talked about the cca experience. Nothing really serious questions was asked and the person already told me that I got chosen.

Interview Questions
  • How can you contribute to the company?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Seagate Technology (Minneapolis, MN) in Feb 2022

Interview

The interview was smooth and direct. We spoke about the requirements of the job. Job related experiences. As well as what makes me (applicant) a good fit for the role.

Interview Questions
  • What was your last role? At your last job.

The latest conversations about Tech

70 Comments

Tech

457.5K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Seagate Technology~1864
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Seagate Technology (Singapore) in Feb 2018

Interview

In 2 stages: in the 1st stage, interviewer asked about experience and I was asked to complete a test on Seagate-related basic knowledge. In the 2nd stage, interviewer was more senior.

Interview Questions
  • Tell about yourself; test on Seagate-related basic knowledge.

Anonymous Employee in Woodlands New Town,

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Seagate Technology (Woodlands New Town, ) in Aug 2017

Interview

They will ask about to tell me about your self, education background and your past working experience. Then why did you choose seagate and what position did you apply for

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Seagate Technology (Singapore)

Interview

Applied job thru agent. Get called by HR department to make appointment for interview. After shortlisted for the job position, HR will call to negotiate on the salary and the company benefits.

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Seagate Technology (Singapore) in Apr 2013

Interview

Asked what I was doing with the current job and explained what the job that I applied was about. Then, asked me if I had any plan to do further studies (which most interviewer expect the answer as "No" or "Not at the moment"), and if I am willing to do nightshift.

Interview Questions
  • Do you have a plan or are you currently doing any further/part-time studies?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Woodlands New Town,

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Seagate Technology (Woodlands New Town, ) in Jan 2008

Interview

Stage 1: from an outsource hiring firm through phone screening - nothing much. Stage 2: with the hiring manager. usually consist of 2 managers or 1 manager & 1 engineer.

Interview Questions
  • What will you do if all the machines are down during the night and there is no engineers and managers you can get help from?

Popular Careers with Seagate Technology Job Seekers