Cover image for Seagate Technology

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Seagate Technology Intern Interview Questions

Updated Dec 7, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 35 of over 473 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Seagate Technology

Seagate Technology

Application

I interviewed at Seagate Technology

Interview

Applied online via their website. They got back to me fast on the outcome (within a week after applying). Did not get a chance to interview but would say that the turnaround time was pleasant.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to join?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Seagate Technology (Singapore) in Sep 2021

Interview

The interview process was quite simple. The HR called me to ask when I would be available for an online interview. Then they sent an email for the interview. The interviewer was the potential supervisor for the job.

Interview Questions
  • - If I had any questions regarding the job scope - Availability - Experience with materials analysis - Comfortable with working in lab

The latest conversations about Tech

77 Comments

Tech

575.3K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Seagate Technology~1864
Join the conversation on

Got a burning question about Seagate Technology? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Seagate Technology employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What's Fishbowl
Ask a Question

Seagate Technology

Application

I interviewed at Seagate Technology

Interview

The interview process involved 3 separate interviews with varying people. The process was guided by a recruiter who helped me along the entire way. The questions were typical interview questions.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you had to overcome an emotional response with a customer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Seagate Technology (New York, NY) in Jan 2020

Interview

Applied Online. Got contacted by Manager in 2 weeks for phone interview. The position was related to HAMR drive testing and characterization. Generally they have this position every year during summer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Seagate Technology

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Seagate Technology in Jan 2019

Interview

Reached out over phone. Talked with manager about experience and fit. Then went onsite for final round where was asked about general concepts related to computer science and data science. Then received one more call afterwards.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Seagate Technology

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Seagate Technology

Interview

Got the first interview with HR. Question was direct and simple, didn't went through the resume but only focused on how my experience relate to the job requirement. Didn't think I could get through but got the second interview a month later with hiring manger. His phone talk was very positive, and asked about my concerns and my time schedule etc. I though I had it but never hear back. Emailed both HR and manager but got no response. I guess that is a no.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Cupertino, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Seagate Technology (Cupertino, CA)

Interview

Process took a month or so. Phone call with HR. Phone call with potential manager. Skype calls with other people in the department. None of them were really technical, and it was overall really easy. Got the offer pretty quick.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Seagate Technology

Application

I interviewed at Seagate Technology

Interview

Multiple phone interviews. Interview with both Human Resources and hiring manager. Email communication with Human Resources afterwards. Process was relatively smooth and straightforward. The hiring decision was made quickly and offer was received shortly after.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Seagate Technology

Application

I interviewed at Seagate Technology in Jun 2017

Interview

Had a phone screening with the recruiter and he was incredibly rude. He asked me if I had any relevant coursework for finance and I said that I’ve taken economics classes and had previous internship experience in finance. He cared more about the coursework than my experience and I explained that my experience has taught me the basics and even more. He then questioned why I was applying to this internship if I didn’t take any finance classes. He said he would contact me if I make it to the next round or not. He never did.

Seagate Technology

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Seagate Technology in Apr 2017

Interview

Phone interview / Skype Interview after submitting an online application. Received a reply in two weeks, and received an interview within three weeks after that. Interview was head of a group and the whole interview went through my CV. Total of one hour of question and answering.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 35 Interviews