Seagate Technology Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Seagate Technology Intern Interview Questions

Updated Oct 19, 2016

2.7

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Seagate Technology.

Interview

Three engineers asked behavioral and technical questions. They were very positive and professional. They asked why I chose the field and what exactly I like about it. They went through my resume and asked questions on it.

Interview Questions

• Write code to go through the matrix and make mathematical operations, then optimize your solution.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Seagate Technology

Intern Interview

Interview

The interview process was very straightforward, a 30 minute interview over the phone. The topics covered were technical as well as behavioral. The scheduling communication was clear and quick, and the interviewer was professional yet approachable.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Seagate Technology (Fremont, CA).

Interview

45 min phone interview with Sr Staff Engineer. Mainly about what you did on resume- projects description, difficulties faced. Questions on hardware description language. Few behavioral questions. Mainly on why do you want to work at Seagate Technology and introduction of yourself.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Seagate Technology.

Interview

the HR asked me to describe my resume and asked a couple of technical questions. no behavioral questions. the whole process was about 30min. People were quite friendly. got through background checking and accepted the offer.

Interview Questions

• please lead us go through your resume   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Seagate Technology in March 2015.

Interview

HR scheduled the first interview over the phone. It lasted for 20 minutes. General questions about my previous projects. Then 2 more rounds of technical interview on the phone in the following weeks. 2nd round was purely technical and technical situation questions were asked.This round lasted for 50 minutes. Third round was quick, few technical questions and one behavioral question.

Interview Questions

• 1. Explain your work at previous internship.
      2. What is the hardest bug have ever encountered ? How did you debug it ?
      3. Are you hardworking ?
      4. C, verilog and scripting technical questions.
      Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Seagate Technology.

Interview

Got a bunch of questions regarding resume, very technical questions. No behavioral questions. Mainly explaining what you did as described in resume. Also make sure you have some basic skills they are looking for.
    Phone interview for one round only. Got through background check. Need to discuss more with the details of the intern position.

Interview Questions

• Did you get your advisor's permission for doing the intern?   1 Answer

Application

Interview

Process took over 12 weeks and never really completed. Was called for a phone interview, followed by an on campus interview. Was left on the hook for the next 10 weeks with week-late replies, until a third interview was asked to be scheduled, but never happened since they never replied, even after a couple follow up emails. Very unorganized, would not recommend.

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Seagate Technology (Bloomington, MN) in December 2014.

Interview

One interview then got an offer in 10 minutes after I hung up with my interviewer. Process was really simple. The recruiter was really good and so was the interviewer so I guess I got really lucky.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the company? Standard tech questions.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Seagate Technology.

Interview

I was phone interviewed by Seagate for HAMR laser integration position. The first round involved a few behavioral questions and a little overview of my resume. Interviewer said they will have a second round of technical interview with multiple engineers interviewing at the same time.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Seagate Technology in November 2014.

Interview

Got an email from the engineer manager 10 days after my online application, to schedule a phone interview, which turned out to last for one hour. Basically about what you have on your resume. Then one week later, two engineers interviewed me by phone, each for around 0,5 hour. Also about the stuff on the resume, but a few technical questions. It was a fast process.

Interview Questions

• What do you think is the cons of teamwork? give an example of your own experience.   Answer Question