Cover image for Seagate Technology

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Seagate Technology Internship Interview Questions

Updated Nov 16, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 9 of over 468 interviews

Campus Recruiting33%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Seagate Technology

Seagate Technology

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Seagate Technology

Interview

I went through two interview rounds. The first with the superior I would be working with and the second with someone higher-up. From what I was told, that was the last round. I was rejected with an automatic email, without receiving any feedback whatsoever. Considering the fact that I took the time to apply and prepare myself for the interviews, I find this approach by the company very disappointing. I think it takes around 5minutes to inform a candidate why they were not chosen, specially if they're one of the two/three left.

Interview Questions
  • My internship was more so policy related so I received a lot of 'thinking questions', political in nature and I was asked about my opinion quite often. The interview only later moved on with questions regarding studies and experience, but not at all formulated in the expected, cliché way. I'd say quick thinking and charisma will help. Studied answers will not. One of those - be yourself - moments.
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Seagate Technology

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Seagate Technology

Interview

Interview process was thorough but friendly. The recruiter made sure to hold my hand through the entire process and accommodations were made to fit my timeline. Everyone was approachable and friendly.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech

70 Comments

Tech

457.1K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Seagate Technology~1864
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Seagate Technology (Pune)

Interview

1st round(pen and paper test) - 14 technical MCQ on data structures,Operating systems ,Database Management System and 2 coding questions)(we can use any programming language) 1 question was on linked list and 2nd was evaluation of a postfix expression Interview - Was based on data structures, c++, and Operating systems.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Londonderry County Borough, Northern Ireland

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Seagate Technology (Londonderry County Borough, Northern Ireland) in Dec 2019

Interview

General interview questions. Lasted around 40 minutes, mostly questions about the company and stuff on my CV. The atmosphere was pretty casual so the interview itself was not too stressful.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Seagate Technology

Application

I interviewed at Seagate Technology

Interview

It was relatively simple. Mostly behavioral questions and how I would fit the company culture. It was a two step process with a phone interview and on campus interview

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Seagate Technology

Application

I interviewed at Seagate Technology

Interview

still in process. I applied for the internship directly to the hiring manager of the group , received e-mail back the other day and scheduled a phone call the Friday after. Then I receieved an informal phone call from the hiring manager, asked basic questions such as graduation time, and scheduled a visiting to their place.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Allahabad

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Seagate Technology (Allahabad) in Jul 2018

Interview

First, the online test was conducted after passing the online test we have a one on one screening on the hangout. After the one on one round got the offer.

Interview Questions
  • Given a singly linked list with a pointer in between the list you have to remove the node next to the pointer is pointing.

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Seagate Technology (Bloomington, MN) in Jan 2017

Interview

I applied online in Oct 2016 and interviewed at Seagate Technology (Bloomington, MN) in Jan 2017. Phone interview easy questions like what do you know about the company or introduce your background that fits in the position. A week later, I got the offer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Seagate Technology

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 months. I interviewed at Seagate Technology in Sep 2014

Interview

I am a NUS year 3 student at that time. SEAGATE send the interview notification quite earlier. They will give the interview result one day after the interview. Allowance is nice compared with other companies in terms of internship. They only ask a few questions. The interview is quite easy. Once you meets their technical requiremnts, they will choose you.

Interview Questions
  • Say some related experience and what do you think about the placement you are applying.

Popular Careers with Seagate Technology Job Seekers