Seagate Technology Intern - Hourly Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Seagate Technology Intern - Hourly Interview Questions

Interviews at Seagate Technology

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Seagate Technology in March 2018.

Interview

1st Phone Screen - Short talk with recruiter about hiring process & job description

Coding Challenge - Straightforward coding assignment, went over during second interview

2nd Phone Screen - Went over coding challenge with hiring manager and talked about skills

Interview Questions

• Process when tackling a problem with little documentation/online help   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Seagate Technology

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cupertino, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Seagate Technology (Cupertino, CA).

Interview

There was a four week interview cycle. Had a phone screen with the hiring manager, phone interview with direct manager, and an in person with several would-be team members. Hiring manager professional and was good at keeping me in the loop with ongoing developments. In person interview was a mix of technical field related questions and assessing personality and fit to organization. Also curious about my personal goals and professional interests and plans.

Interview Questions

• Explain how you would solve a database editing problem using several different tools? E.g. excel, SQL, Access, etc.   Answer Question