Cover image for Seagate Technology

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Seagate Technology Marketing Manager Interview Questions

Updated Jun 20, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 473 interviews

2.4
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Seagate Technology

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Seagate Technology (Fremont, CA)

Interview

It was a long process, there were 5 rounds of interviews. Each interview covered a different aspect of the job. The process was interesting and organized. The only drawback was that the company did not inform me after those many round of interviews that I did not make it. I would at-least expect a courtesy reply.

Interview Questions
  • What was an incident of adversity you faced and how did you turn it around?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Seagate Technology (London, England) in Feb 2018

Interview

A disaster. No visibility over how the procese would evolve. Questions that show no preparation from the interviewer. No feedback after interview. A disaster of a company. The culture they proved to have is very much disappointing fit such a company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech

77 Comments

Tech

564.7K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Seagate Technology~1864
Join the conversation on

Got a burning question about Seagate Technology? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Seagate Technology employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What's Fishbowl
Ask a Question

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Seagate Technology (San Francisco, CA) in Sep 2014

Interview

Multiple phone interviews followed by 9 on site interviews in one day. They paid for me to fly out to their offices (east coast to the west coast) and had me meet with multiple makrting and sales personnel at all levels, both below and above the level I was interviewing for. Everyone had positive things to say about the company while also giving an honest view of where the company was going and the challenges we would face. Very friendly and low presure despite the high number of people I interviewed with.

Interview Questions
  • How would you contribute to healing/strengthening the relationship between Sales and Marketing?

Seagate Technology

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Seagate Technology in Aug 2014

Interview

No response after the interview. Sent an email to ask for progress and was told to wait. People are friendly and it doesn't matter if they never tell you whether you are hired or not.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Seagate Technology

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Seagate Technology in Feb 2008

Interview

phone. interview. offer

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Popular Careers with Seagate Technology Job Seekers