Seagate Technology Research Scientist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Seagate Technology Research Scientist Interview Questions

Interviews at Seagate Technology

2.8

Research Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Londonderry County Borough, Northern Ireland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Seagate Technology (Londonderry County Borough, Northern Ireland (UK)) in August 2015.

Interview

Position was challenging and interesting. Average interview to describe the items on resume and some standard general questions. 10 mins presentation based on the previous projects.

Poor HR and interview strategy. No HR meeting and salary expectation asked from the beginning.

Got the offer but the salary was way low compared to the European standard. Salary range asked at the time of offer and sounded 50% lower than my Euro salary.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Seagate Technology

Research Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Seagate Technology (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in June 2018.

Interview

It was a Skype interview, there were three basic questions:1. Why do you want to work in Seagate. 2. How do you fit the role. 3. How to communicate. The interviewer were nice and patient, I've received the invitation for the second interview after one month.

Interview Questions

• why you want to work in Seagate.   1 Answer

Research Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Seagate Technology in September 2018.

Interview

2 interviews. 1 Skype, 1 in person. Had to deliver a presentation. Some technical questions and some questions on other skills like team work and communication. Interviewers on the are technical. Had a chance to get a tour of the workplace.

Research Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Seagate Technology (Londonderry County Borough, Northern Ireland (UK)) in January 2016.

Interview

Extremely unprofessional and disrespectful process. I flew over to Northern Ireland for this interview, and, when leaving, was informed I would have an answer by the first week of March (around 3 months later). When the answer did not come, I tried contacting the person who was responsible for the process and was completely ignored. Their decision only came halfway through May (yes, over 5 months to get any answer) and, at that point, I still had no word on my reimbursement for travel expenses (any attempted contact on this matter was also being ignored). Only after a few more months I got a partial reimbursement, with no explanation whatsoever as to why they did not fully reimburse me (I kept all the receipts and properly filled all forms). From the moment I left the interview to the moment I finally received my (partial) reimbursement, around 9 months, I tried to contact HR several times, both via email and via phone, being completely ignored every and each time.

I DO NOT recommend going through their selection process. It is unprofessional and disrespectful to be treated like this.