Seagate Technology Senior Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Senior Director

Seagate Technology Senior Director Interview Questions

Interviews at Seagate Technology

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cupertino, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Seagate Technology (Cupertino, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

To start out this was what appeared to be a normal process. Recruiter contacted me and did the initial screen. I then met with the hiring manager and then was asked to attend for a full day for further in person interviews. The first interviewer didn't show up and then I was left in reception for an hour... No apology in fact the C level exec tried to blame me. I stood up for myself, which I am sure they did not like. By the end of the day (7 back to back interviews) with no break, I realized that I had been offered coffee once throughout the day and water twice! During the interview with the C level exec, the individual sat at the table eating mints and with a bottle of water without asking if I would like anything.
To add insult to injury, the recruiter did not call me back. I contacted the hiring VP 10 days later and was told that they were no longer looking to fill the role.... absolutely awful experience and am not surprised they can't attract and retain top talent. If I had been offered the role, i would have declined...

Other Interview Reviews for Seagate Technology

Senior Director Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Seagate Technology.

Interview

I was interviewed via phone twice last one was excellent with the hiring manager. She and I were on completely the same page. I was invited into the company. I arrived at the time suggested and sat there for 35 minutes. The receptionist was trying very hard to be helpful however she had not been given clear directions either. Eventually the hiring manager came down to collect me and literally shouted at me as she had been waiting upstairs in the conference room. I told her that I had been there 10 minutes before the interview was due to begin. She didn't seem interested in hearing this and spoke with me briefly.
    I then met with six other individuals including one of the senior VPs. This man was incredibly rude. He kept getting up and walking around with his back to me. At one point he poured himself a glass of water but didn't offer me anything.

When I left I received an email from the recruiter telling me they would be back in touch shortly. I never heard from them again.

Interview Questions

• What would you like to be doing in 10 years time   1 Answer

Senior Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Seagate Technology (Singapore (Singapore)) in March 2013.

Interview

Slow and too many rounds. Good HR. Onboarding confusing. Too much information.
    Need to improve. HR is not very thorough. Poor JD provided and not enough on the job information. Offer was good.

Interview Questions

• What's you most important skill?   1 Answer

Negotiation

More salary and RSU stock.