Cover image for Seagate Technology

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Seagate Technology Software Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Aug 21, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 28 of over 467 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Seagate Technology

Seagate Technology

Application

I interviewed at Seagate Technology

Interview

there is only apitude round before interview and in apititude there are mcq about general apitude and data structure ,cns,os and after that the sudents shortlisted from this get call for interview

Interview Questions
  • about data structure ,oops,os,and cns
    1 Answer

Seagate Technology

Application

I interviewed at Seagate Technology

Interview

I applied through my college campus interview. First round of coding followed by two technical rounds and then last HR round. Focus is mostly on Data structure and fundamentals like operating system, networking etc

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech

70 Comments

Tech

413.4K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Seagate Technology~1864
Join the conversation on

Seagate Technology

Application

I interviewed at Seagate Technology

Interview

It was a short process for me. I met with 5 key managers and had a round of chat with each of them. They were very nice group of people and welcoming.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Longmont, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Seagate Technology (Longmont, CO) in May 2022

Interview

Includes behavioral questions, getting to know one another, and coding exercises. Coding exercises are not with a live compiler, just written or in chat window. Behavioral questions about conflict resolution.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Tel Aviv-Yafo

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Seagate Technology (Tel Aviv-Yafo) in Nov 2021

Interview

A phone interview with a recruiter; Introduction interview with the direct manager; Technical assignment (a standard coding exercise; 3 hours via codesubmit); Technical interview with a senior manager; Interview at HR; Employment agreement negotiation; The process was quick and efficient. The recruiter was helpful and patient.

Interview Questions
  • Questions about technologies I listed in my CV and that are being used at Seagate.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Seagate Technology (Pune)

Interview

They ask only the basics. HR just picks candidates from the storage domain. But the worst thing is HR decides how much compensation a role deserves. Even if the hiring manager has cleared you and ready to give your expected CTC, HR would not roll out an offer as he feels you do not deserve the hike. Lot to improve upon in the HR department.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Seagate Technology

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Seagate Technology in Mar 2021

Interview

Students are being selected on the basis of the CGPI for the interview process. Mainly two rounds are there, one is technical and other is HR round. Technical is mainly based on the Data Structures , Object Oriented Programming ans Operating Systems.

Interview Questions
  • Questions were mainly on the topics of Data Structures , Object Oriented Programming ans Operating Systems.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Seagate Technology (Pune) in Feb 2021

Interview

There were direct interviews (on campus). First two rounds were technical rounds and next round was HR round. In first round interviewer asked basic questions on data structures, oops, os. In second round some theory questions and one coding problem was there.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Seagate Technology

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Seagate Technology in Jan 2021

Interview

phone interview and home assignment and after that they didn't return with an answer at all, they told me that that will give me an update but didn't do it

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Seagate Technology

Application

I interviewed at Seagate Technology

Interview

Applied online with in a week HR contacted to schedule immediate call but forgot to call and contacted again a week later. Then asked some general behavioral questions and asked for availability to schedule phone interview with hiring manager and never get back. Its been a month and not even replying to the follow up emails. Haven't expected this from Seagate.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 28 Interviews