Sealed Air Corporation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sealed Air Corporation Interview Questions

Updated Mar 23, 2017

2.9

Store Care Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sealed Air Corporation.

Interview

Would love to hear from any women working in this position with the company. As per job requirements "High school diploma or equivalent experience (3+ years of previous B2B sales experience)".

My education/experience: grad school, plus 10 years of sales experience. 2 years CPG industry, 8 years B2B in online media. No consideration for position, it certainly isn't because of my lack of education or experience.

Draw your own conclusions.

Data Science Machine Learning Expert Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 8+ months. I interviewed at Sealed Air Corporation (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

Had several phone interviews since job was posted 11 months ago. After multiple interviews I believe the position does not exist. The hiring managers are basically trying to get free consulting advice and have no intention of hiring anyone.

Don't waste your time with these clowns.

Interview Questions

• Specific machine learning questions relevant to their line of business.   Answer Question

Electrical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sealed Air Corporation.

Interview

It was phone interview. They asked about the past experiences and project related. How will you relate with our company requirement. The position was cancelled after a week i gave the interview. They call at exact time. They were punctual. Recruiter was friendly and easy to deal with. She was interested to talk about the company, the history. She was friendly in nature. Interview as fine but the position was canceled, haven't heard after that.

Interview Questions

• Describe the project that was conducted by you?   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chapel Hill, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sealed Air Corporation (Chapel Hill, NC) in February 2017.

Interview

Pretty standard behavioral interview, walk me through your resume/key experiences, and then they ask questions specific to their core competencies which are Ownership, Customer Obsessed, Agility, and Never Satisfied. Two interviewers was intimidating; one was a higher-up director, another was slightly lower. They seemed tired after interviewing all day and not very interested; would recommend trying for an early slot if you get an interview. Arrive early.

Interview Questions

• One of our core competencies is ownership. Can you tell me about a time when you had a goal that you took ownership of and what was the result?   Answer Question

Interview

The interview was conducted by two groups of two individuals that came in separately. The questions were fun and original and not the typical "what are your strengths and weaknesses" type of questions. I felt very comfortable and enjoyed the process.

Data Scientist - Visualization Analytics Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sealed Air Corporation (Charlotte, NC) in January 2017.

Interview

Was contacted by Sealed Air through LinkedIn. Two phone interviews and one onsite interview in Charlotte.

They were nice enough in person, and interview seemingly went well. However, like another reviewer who interviewed for a data science position, I have a feeling that they are only looking for free advice - they took notes during the interview whenever I mentioned something they weren't familiar with.

After the onsite interview, they never followed up or responded to me, despite a promise to contact me within two days. As I travelled out of town on short notice to meet with them, I find this exceptionally rude.

Like the other data scientist, I also recommend that you don't waste your time with them.

Interview Questions

• Questions related to development of business intelligence dashboards, data science techniques and specific software used.   Answer Question

Data Science Machine Learning Exper Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Sealed Air Corporation (Charlotte, NC) in October 2016.

Interview

Ongoing. I Had an in person interview for the Machine Learning Expert job about 5 months ago. I Met with hiring manager only. I agree with the last review that the job seems fake do to the length of time it's been open, the fact that I only met with the hiring manager, and the types of questions he asked me.

Interview Questions

• What algorithm would you use for a specific problem they have?   Answer Question

Fabrication Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ayer, MA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sealed Air Corporation (Ayer, MA).

Interview

It was a typical union job interview, was walked around, pointed to machines, said I can do that, I can do this, no I don't do that, went over policy, there was no drug test at the time but no is mandatory, it seemed like a cool place to work and for a while it was.

Interview Questions

• How much experience do you have in this field   1 Answer

Interview

The interview process was very easy and laid back. There were two interviewers - an electrical engineer and a mechanical engineer - who were managers at Sealed Air. Most of the interview was spent with them selling themselves to me instead of vice versa.

TLP Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sealed Air Corporation.

Interview

Great experience speaking to the HR manager, Director of Robotics and Chief architect. All were phone rounds. dont know what went wrong but was rejected the position. anyways good interview