Sealed Air Corporation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sealed Air Corporation Interview Questions

Updated Oct 14, 2017

2.8

Equipment Operator Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sealed Air Corporation.

Interview

The process was easy. Interview, plant tour, and assessment took about 3 hours and involved people knowledgeable of what it takes to do the job. They called and offered me the job the next day.

Attorney Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Sealed Air Corporation.

Interview

Long, drawn out process with many rounds. No clear explanation of the process and what was going to happen, so constantly felt like something was being added last minute. During one of the in-person rounds, the interviews started in the morning and went well into the afternoon with no lunch or snack or anything. The biggest issue, however, was that Talent Acquisition repeatedly provided inaccurate and misleading information regarding compensation, which led to shock and ultimate rejection of the offer. Overall, seemed like there were some good people there, but definitely major red flags regarding people management skills.

Stock Room Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Sealed Air Corporation.

Interview

Not much of an interview. Asked bunch of personal questions. Interviewer was a very nice person but was not whom I'd be answering to. Didn't explain much of the job.

Digital Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sealed Air Corporation (Columbia, SC) in September 2017.

Interview

Very relaxed interview with several behavioral questions. They seem to be looking for responses following the STAR format. The interviewers themselves were extremely nice and made the overall interview experience comfortable and enjoyable.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a time where you faced a problem, and how you implemented a solution to solve it, and how you interacted with others to implement that solution.   Answer Question

Senior Communications Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sealed Air Corporation.

Interview

Received an email to set up a phone screen (approx. 3 weeks after applying online). The recruiter was slow in responding to my email indicating my availability.

On the phone call, she launched right into questions and didn't talk about the role at all. She just seemed very disinterested in the whole process, and I felt like just another box to check. Salary was the second question she asked (about 2 minutes into the call). When I deferred answering, she got slightly antagonistic and implied I could not proceed with the process if I did not provide a target salary.

As a result, I asked some detailed questions about the position, which turned out to be a much more junior role than I thought. I'm glad she was straightforward, but then I asked about the cultural/employee engagement impact due to recent organizational restructuring. She never provided a straight answer, which was a BIG RED FLAG that things are not going well at the company. She then pressured me again to name a target salary.

I decided to withdraw from consideration, as the role wasn't what was in the job description and because if a company's front line (talent acquisition) can't even give me reasons to work there (culture), then why should I?

Interview Questions

• Why are you looking for a new job?   1 Answer

Management Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Sealed Air Corporation.

Interview

Phone interview, then an in person interview. There was very little follow-up and the process did not make you feel welcome. I withdrew from the process as if this how they treat people before they are hired, not a good omen for how they treat their employees.

Business Intelligence Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sealed Air Corporation (North Charleston, SC) in June 2017.

Interview

I have been called and asked if he can set up call for discussion about the position they have open. I agree to take a call next day. He call me one time and asked me if I can call webex number because he have 2 more people want to join the interview. They are not hiring people they are looking for free recommendation about how they can start new SAP implementation since they have new team. This was not profession he should have told me he will have three people on the phone. Well he was fishing for new idea that is way he use webex so that he can record our talk time. Why would you bring people in discussion who can't participate in discussion? They are looking for FREE knowledge.

Interview Questions

• How many TB your company have? How your company implement SAP, BO HANA?   Answer Question

Market Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winton, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Sealed Air Corporation (Winton, NC) in April 2017.

Interview

Applied school recruiting system and met with the firm at the school career fair. Received an on campus interview after a week. Then about two weeks later, they emailed me that they are unable to give me the offer.

Store Care Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sealed Air Corporation.

Interview

Would love to hear from any women working in this position with the company. As per job requirements "High school diploma or equivalent experience (3+ years of previous B2B sales experience)".

My education/experience: grad school, plus 10 years of sales experience. 2 years CPG industry, 8 years B2B in online media. No consideration for position, it certainly isn't because of my lack of education or experience.

Draw your own conclusions.

R&D Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Sealed Air Corporation (Charlotte, NC) in March 2017.

Interview

Fairly straight forward, there are 3 buildings on the campus but signage is clear. Receptionist had the hiring manager to me in about 5 minutes. Open work spaces and all the glass was sort of interesting and left me feeling like the interview was on display for everyone and not very private. Overall was fine, a little nervous so don't recall all the details

Interview Questions

• How do you think your experience can help our company? Asked a few times what questions I had.   1 Answer