Sealed Air Corporation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sealed Air Corporation Interview Questions

Updated May 23, 2018

2.8

Interview

The processs was very laid back. The interview process was about getting to know the individual. It allowed door delightful conversations between me and the interviewer. Overall the process was straightforward and enjoyable.

Accounting Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sealed Air Corporation.

Interview

I submitted my resume online and received a call from a recruiter the next day. We spoke for about 30 min about the company,position details, past experience and my salary expectations. He called me again the next day to verify my salary expectations and said he was trying to schedule an interview with the hiring manager for that week. I never heard back from him again; an email would have sufficed.

Equipment Operator Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sealed Air Corporation.

Interview

The process was easy. Interview, plant tour, and assessment took about 3 hours and involved people knowledgeable of what it takes to do the job. They called and offered me the job the next day.

Attorney Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Sealed Air Corporation.

Interview

Long, drawn out process with many rounds. No clear explanation of the process and what was going to happen, so constantly felt like something was being added last minute. During one of the in-person rounds, the interviews started in the morning and went well into the afternoon with no lunch or snack or anything. The biggest issue, however, was that Talent Acquisition repeatedly provided inaccurate and misleading information regarding compensation, which led to shock and ultimate rejection of the offer. Overall, seemed like there were some good people there, but definitely major red flags regarding people management skills.

Senior Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sealed Air Corporation (Charlotte, NC) in October 2017.

Interview

I was to interview with two peers initially, but no one says if they'll work with you or over you. Be clear who your direct report is, usually, Keyvan will come over and join the interview part way through...he's the guy you need to impress...

Interview Questions

• I don't remember he exact questions, but they weren't too hard.   Answer Question

Stock Room Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Sealed Air Corporation.

Interview

Not much of an interview. Asked bunch of personal questions. Interviewer was a very nice person but was not whom I'd be answering to. Didn't explain much of the job.

Digital Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sealed Air Corporation (Columbia, SC) in September 2017.

Interview

Very relaxed interview with several behavioral questions. They seem to be looking for responses following the STAR format. The interviewers themselves were extremely nice and made the overall interview experience comfortable and enjoyable.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a time where you faced a problem, and how you implemented a solution to solve it, and how you interacted with others to implement that solution.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Sealed Air Corporation (Charlotte, NC) in September 2017.

Interview

Multiple interviews going on at the same time and was interviewed by two employees. Overall experience was good but they did end up asking a lot of the same questions over and over again. Asked about personal experiences about challenges, risks, interpersonal skills, etc. They seemed to be expecting someone with a lot of experience.

Management Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Sealed Air Corporation.

Interview

Phone interview, then an in person interview. There was very little follow-up and the process did not make you feel welcome. I withdrew from the process as if this how they treat people before they are hired, not a good omen for how they treat their employees.

Senior Communications Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sealed Air Corporation.

Interview

Received an email to set up a phone screen (approx. 3 weeks after applying online). The recruiter was slow in responding to my email indicating my availability.

On the phone call, she launched right into questions and didn't talk about the role at all. She just seemed very disinterested in the whole process, and I felt like just another box to check. Salary was the second question she asked (about 2 minutes into the call). When I deferred answering, she got slightly antagonistic and implied I could not proceed with the process if I did not provide a target salary.

As a result, I asked some detailed questions about the position, which turned out to be a much more junior role than I thought. I'm glad she was straightforward, but then I asked about the cultural/employee engagement impact due to recent organizational restructuring. She never provided a straight answer, which was a BIG RED FLAG that things are not going well at the company. She then pressured me again to name a target salary.

I decided to withdraw from consideration, as the role wasn't what was in the job description and because if a company's front line (talent acquisition) can't even give me reasons to work there (culture), then why should I?

Interview Questions

• Why are you looking for a new job?   1 Answer