Sealed Air Corporation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 17, 2018

2.8

Law Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sturtevant, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sealed Air Corporation (Sturtevant, WI) in August 2011.

Interview

The interview process consists of meeting with the HR recruiter, then a panel of individuals from the department in which you are applying for.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had to deal with a situation that took you by surprise and what was the outcome?   Answer Question
    • Describe your current role and what skills would transition and be beneficial to the position you are applying for?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, AR

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Sealed Air Corporation (Charlotte, AR) in November 2015.

Interview

First Phone HR interview. One month later, they mailed me for an on site interview. The interview was at Charlotte. Had two rounds , HR and technical. Each round was one hour long. Two members were there in the panel. They were very cool. They asked my projects and previous experiences.

Interview Questions

• Interrupt Latency, C program to print odd numbers between 1 and 100   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sealed Air Corporation (Charlotte, NC) in December 2015.

Interview

Entire process was very quick. Interview process was very easy and efficient. Very helpful and informative throughout the process. Recruiter did a very good job at keeping me informed throughout. Great interview experience and the recruiters are great to work with and provide a lot of details and information regarding progress and status. By far the less stressful experience I have had to date!

Interview Questions

• How do I feel about working in an open office environment?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winston-Salem, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Sealed Air Corporation (Winston-Salem, NC) in February 2017.

Interview

30 minute interview, consisted of mostly behavioral based questions. The interviewers came to campus and were very friendly and easy to talk to. They explained a lot about the position and had me read a prompt of 4-6 possible internship tracks if selected

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time you struggled and how you overcame that struggle?   Answer Question
    • What's one thing not on your resume (which they had a copy of) that you feel like differentiates you?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sealed Air Corporation (Louisville, KY) in February 2014.

Interview

Simple, standard interview. I interviewed with the plant manager and the shift supervisor. It was only a college internship so it was nothing difficult. Good experience. Only lasted for 4 months.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose to apply?   1 Answer

Market Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winton, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Sealed Air Corporation (Winton, NC) in April 2017.

Interview

Applied school recruiting system and met with the firm at the school career fair. Received an on campus interview after a week. Then about two weeks later, they emailed me that they are unable to give me the offer.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sealed Air Corporation (Charlotte, NC) in February 2016.

Interview

Two people interviewed me. Super friendly. They asked basic behavioral questions. They had no other appointments after me, so we spoke for an hour. Be ready to answer a lot of questions about project management. But on the whole, pretty straightforward stuff.

Interview Questions

• What was an experience you had in which you had to make something yourself?   1 Answer

Accounts Payable Interview

Anonymous Employee in Duncan, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sealed Air Corporation (Duncan, SC) in September 2012.

Interview

I had a phone interview with the talent acquisition manager to see if I qualified for the position. The Talent acquisition contacted me the next with to interview one on one with the Dept. manager. The department manager selected the final 3 candidates to interview one on one with the company Controller the following week. After the Controller provided their opinions on the 3 final candidates, the hiring manager made the final decision on who they would hire for the position.

Interview Questions

• Did I understand the difference between a debit and a credit?
      Tell me about your background/experience?
      Department manager provided a sheet with problems and I had to place debit and credits in the correct place.
      why should I hire you?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was not a negotiation phase

Attorney Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Sealed Air Corporation.

Interview

Long, drawn out process with many rounds. No clear explanation of the process and what was going to happen, so constantly felt like something was being added last minute. During one of the in-person rounds, the interviews started in the morning and went well into the afternoon with no lunch or snack or anything. The biggest issue, however, was that Talent Acquisition repeatedly provided inaccurate and misleading information regarding compensation, which led to shock and ultimate rejection of the offer. Overall, seemed like there were some good people there, but definitely major red flags regarding people management skills.

Mac Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Simpsonville, SC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Sealed Air Corporation (Simpsonville, SC) in January 2008.

Interview

A mix of managerial types and tech persons asked me about my background and readiness to work in difficult circumstances (with artists). I told them I was married to an artist and they hired me. Other questions pertained to Windows XP and Novell network architecture and how comfortable I was working with non-mac systems, mainframe emulations, SAP and Lotus Notes. I let them know I was ready to learn and they hired me.

Interview Questions

• Do you see yourself as a Mac or a PC and why?   1 Answer

Negotiation

matched contractor rate