Search Consultancy Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Search Consultancy Interview Questions

Interviews at Search Consultancy

2.8

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Search Consultancy.

Interview

Interview process was fine. Phone call, onto a F2F, then presentation. People were fine. Company was a nice place when I started. Interview wasn't too tough. People were friendly and made you feel relaxed. Manage to get from interview to offer fairly quick

Trainee Recruitment COnsultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Search Consultancy in January 2020.

Interview

Telephone interview, face to face interview, then got told by the recruiter she had received feedback. Couldn’t get through to the recruiter for a week, in this time I got a call from the interviewer saying he would like me to meet some of his colleagues. I went in for a second interview and then called the recruiter and finally got through, who told me that the feedback from the first interview was that I had NOT been shortlisted. Why make me go in for another interview then? Absolute waste of time and energy. Would not apply or work with this company in the future. Terrible communication from the recruiter and staff in general.

Trainee Recruitment COnsultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glasgow, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Search Consultancy (Glasgow, Scotland (UK)) in June 2019.

Interview

Was called by a member of the internal recruitment team and had a phone interview 2 days later, met with two principle consultants 1 week later in the Glasgow office. Consultants seemed to be trying to put me off being a recruitment consultant afterwards I decided to withdraw from the process due to poor face to face interview experience.

Interview Questions

• questions around sales experience   1 Answer

Customer Service Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glasgow, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Search Consultancy (Glasgow, Scotland (UK)) in March 2019.

Interview

It was okay and they never got back to me or called at all
    I repeatedly had to keep calling to know if I was selected or not
    It was devastating and not good especially for a consultancy
    I’ll never apply here again

Interview Questions

• Describe your skills in one word   1 Answer

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Liverpool, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Search Consultancy (Liverpool, England (UK)) in February 2019.

Interview

Long, duplicating details, job already gone just wanted me for numbers, lots of form filling, personal questions, took over an hour to complete in total, be prepared for lots of questions.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Liverpool, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Search Consultancy (Liverpool, England (UK)) in November 2018.

Interview

They just put you to sign something, and you are employed, didn't ask for background experience, no goals, the interview took five minutes, the waiting twenty minutes. Everything happens in an office one on one with a interviewer. Everybody passes this interview.

Interview Questions

• There were no questions about the job, the interviewer "presented" everything.   1 Answer

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leeds, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Search Consultancy (Leeds, England (UK)) in September 2018.

Interview

Initial relaxed interview, very easy to pass. Then a personality test which you cannot prepare for. Then a presentation about your initial strategy if you receive the job. Finally an interview with the director.

Recrutiment consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Search Consultancy in September 2018.

Interview

Brief telephone interview, before being asked to come in for a casual interview. Basic
     interview questions, little roleplay and very quick. Interviewer almost didn't seem interested and started trying to sell on his other positions, working for a commission clearly. Seemed like an unprofessional environment overall. Was told I'd be contacted fairly quickly, within a week.

Waited two weeks and heard nothing back. Called up the interviewer and it was almost like he'd forgotten that we'd had the interview in the first place. Made some excuses as to why I wasn't suitable, didn't dress appropriately for business (was told casual interview and came in a suit when it was their dress down day anyway...), told I didn't have enough experience and was too confident. And apparently it's unprofessional to bring a backpack to an interview, even after travelling an hour and a half to get there, having my things in a bag made it easier. Before hanging up, of course got some of the sales speel in again, offering other jobs in the area that again was clearly to get some commission. Overall a very negative experience.

Temporary Employee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leeds, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Search Consultancy (Leeds, England (UK)) in June 2018.

Interview

Filled out forms and spoke about the role. Sue sent my details to the company and I underwent a background check. Once complete I started. Worked there a years and got rinsed out of holiday pay.

Customer Service, Call Center Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dundee, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Search Consultancy (Dundee, Scotland (UK)) in January 2018.

Interview

Had my cv on the search website, they emailed me asking to call regarding a job, I called quick conversation with someone on the phone about what the job entails etc, I said I was interested, he booked me in for an interview the next day which was a Wednesday, interview was filling out a booklet and a face to face interview. call on Thursday to say I was successful and I start training on the Monday. Very quick and easy and relaxed process.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you were praised for good work.   Answer Question
    • what did your last job entail and why did you leave or why do you want to leave   Answer Question
    • other questions about shifts and how flexible you are.   Answer Question