Sears Interview Questions in Albuquerque, NM | Glassdoor

1.4

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Merchandising and Pricing Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sears (Albuquerque, NM) in November 2015.

Interview

Very laid back. They just want to know that you are capable of doing the job and will be reliable. Emphasize your reliability and customer service skills. Bond with the interviewer and make a joke or two.

Merchandising and Pricing Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sears (Albuquerque, NM) in October 2015.

Interview

The interviewer was really nice. The whole process was pretty easy. There was no confusion about my interview date or anything like that. I showed up and he asked me a few simple questions.
    I will give you a little tip, though. Not just for this job but any job you apply for. If you really want to work for a certain company, you will. All you have to do is try. Figure out what about you makes you a perfect fit for the job - and emphasize these reasons in the interview. That's all.

Interview Questions

• What was the culture like in your last job?   1 Answer

Commission Sales - Appliances Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sears (Albuquerque, NM) in June 2015.

Interview

Applied online, which took an hour because of ridiculous virtual interactive sales assessment. A week later, I got a call from one of the managers to set up an interview.

Interview Questions

• I'm a customer. Get me to sign up for a Sear Credit Card.   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sears (Albuquerque, NM) in August 2014.

Interview

It was a job fair. They asked me a couple of questions then, hired me that day. I had to do a drug test in order to be hired, which I passed. They schedule you for orientation and that is your first day.

Commission Sales Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sears (Albuquerque, NM) in April 2014.

Interview

"Job fair" walk into empty building get hired because you were the first one there. I would say overall it was the worst interview process I have ever been through and not in good way

Negotiation

There wasn't one