Sears Appliance Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sears Appliance Sales Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Sears

1.9

Anonymous Employee in Eureka, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Sears (Eureka, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

They interviewed 3 people at the same time, It was kinda different than what im used to but with my qualifications I was still very confident. After the first interview they asked the other 2 people to leave and they kept me for a second interview. They offered me a job after. Still completeing the stuff they e mail you after the interviews

Interview Questions

• They asked questions like how you have provided excellent customer service in the past and how you have dealt with problem customers in the past.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Sears

Appliance Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sears.

Interview

When I applied 5 years ago it was a different set up from what it is today. Now days you deal with a market recruiter with no Human Resources in the store. One interview will be with your direct manager and the second will be with the store manager. Overall process can be lengthy, especially if you've moved a lot, then the background check can take a while.

Appliance Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sears in April 2013.

Interview

The interview was excellently conducted by the department manager. The interviewer was on time to interview and she discussed the job responsibilities along with pay structure and benefit package. Great experience! Best interview ever.

Appliance Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sears.

Interview

Sat in a cramped office with the store manager. I was asked questions about my personality and why I am interested in sales. I was asked if working on 100% commission is something I am interested in. Overall your basic interview experience.

Interview Questions

• What makes you a qualified candidate for this position?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Saint Joseph, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sears (Saint Joseph, MO) in April 2011.

Interview

The interview process was very straight forward asking about previous employment, and what could be brought to the company. Most of the time it was as though the HR rep was reading the questions out of a book and had no relation to the job at hand. The overall feeling of the interview was neutral since this seems to be a norm for most companies these days.

Interview Questions

• Name a difficulty in your personal life that you have had to overcome and how did you overcome this?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sears (Cincinnati, OH) in August 2014.

Interview

They just asked basic questions for the record. I already worked with the company and I already had the job prior to the interview. I basically just chatted with my manager since they offered me the job and interviewed me as a formality.

Interview Questions

• If you could choose any color to describe yourself, what would it be?   1 Answer

Appliance Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sears.

Interview

Filled in online application was called in to interview and was then hired 2+ weeks total. After hired, job was not as promised, worked for 3 weeks and yhen it was determined that I was not a good fit to company, in spite of the fact that I had 7 years experience with company in previous job.

Negotiation

Non negotiable

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Spokane, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sears (Spokane, WA).

Interview

there is a long assessment test on line. then a phone interview.then a background and drug test. then an in person interview. all general questions. it took a month to complete all in all.

Interview Questions

• what was a way of handling a unsatisfied costomer?   1 Answer

Appliance Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sears.

Interview

It was a very quick process. I interviewed with a department lead, who said I was good. I then interviewed with the assistant store manager and he hired me on the spot.

Anonymous Employee in Lafayette, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sears (Lafayette, LA) in July 2015.

Interview

Basic. My name where did I work before and did I sell anything to the public.do you know anything about Sears and Kmart. Can you work on your feet . Do you mind loading trucks and unloading.