Sears Call Center Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sears Call Center Representative Interview Questions

1.7

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sears (New York, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

applied on line, was called within 10 hours for phone interview. made an apt for face to face interview next day, questions about my passed jobs and customer service skills

Interview Questions

• what was a difficult customer complaint that you handled successfully tell me about your job experiences.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Sears

Anonymous Employee in Round Rock, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sears (Round Rock, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

Its about 90 mins. Its pretty cut and dry. They have you Y Jack with someone and listen tobthe conversation. Then you do a one on one and they tell you if you have the job.

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I interviewed at Sears (Columbus, OH) in June 2014.

Interview

I applied for the position on a Tuesday, I received a call for a phone interview on Wednesday then I was able to go to the face to face interview on the following Tuesday. Nice thing about that was that it was a group interview. The interview consisted of two parts. First part was about 4 interviewing questions and the second part was a little skit where we had to sell a specific item. Overall it was pretty easy. The managers makes you feel very relaxed.

Anonymous Employee in Round Rock, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sears (Round Rock, TX) in May 2012.

Interview

I applied online, did the assessment, and within the next two days I was called for a phone screen. Basic questions about past experiences and customer services examples. Set up an interview for the next week. The interview was fairly easy. Same basic questions. They also have you act out a little just to see if you could be sympathetic. Got offered a position the same day.

Negotiation

I didn't... It was a fixed package. Everyone gets the same. I didn't complain it was decent.

Anonymous Employee in Lake Mary, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sears (Lake Mary, FL) in September 2011.

Interview

Pre-Screen

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer and how did you handle the situation   Answer Question

Negotiation

there was none

Anonymous Employee in West Des Moines, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sears (West Des Moines, IA) in August 2010.

Interview

Did one phone interview. Also had to take multiple test on a computer which took 2 hours. Then I interviewed with 2 managers. The questions they ask where very different from any normal interview. They also do role playing in the interview. The manager also said I would be hired at full time 32 but could work more which is only true for 4 weeks during Christmas. I was also told there is room to grow which is true but dont expect a Pay raise for learning new skills

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Pay is set no negotiating

Call Center Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sears in September 2011.

Interview

had to listen to calls for about 30 minutes or so. I think they actually forgot to come get me but after working there it wouldn't surprise me at all. Then I interviewed with two managers and had to do some role playing. Interview was easy for me. No unusual questions and nothing unexpected.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation AT ALL!! I was told I would be able to discuss pay when I selected my schedule but that was a lie.