Sears Customer Service Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 15, 2018

2.0

13 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Customer Service Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Sears.

Interview

Pretty standard interview process. Come in, talk about your skills, why this job, etc. Company has been changing currently so interviews might be a little easier. As long as you show a willingness to work you should be fine.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Sears

Customer Service Associate Interview

Interview

Went into the office and was asked a series of questions to determine whether or not I would be a good fit to work in the company as it was back then.

Anonymous Employee in Winter Park, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sears (Winter Park, FL) in December 2015.

Interview

You are placed in a room with about 5 other people and asked to a bunch of questions. After they go around the room a few times asking questions they tell you they are leaving the room and hand you a card with different products. Once they come back into the room you have to come up with a convincing gimmick as to why your product is better than the person next to you

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had a difficult time with a customer and the resolution   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sears (Tucson, AZ) in September 2015.

Interview

They bring you in have you listen to calls with a staff member. Then have you fill out a questionnaire. Then you go to the office and get asked behavioral questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Mary, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Sears (Lake Mary, FL) in January 2014.

Interview

you come in and get interviewed, get to shadow on the floor to see what it's like, asks questions related to the job you are applying for. asks if someone referred you. asks what hours you would be avaliable

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a customer calls in very upset about service for there hvac system   1 Answer

Customer Service Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Sears.

Interview

Online questions then set up for an intevew. Then sent ho,

Interview Questions

• was asked "I you needed to set up a display how would you go about without going in to the mall meeting   Answer Question

Negotiation

After 2 interviews I was hired

Customer Service Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sears.

Interview

over the phone interview, person interview, drug test

Anonymous Employee in Northlake, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sears (Northlake, GA) in September 2013.

Interview

Starts with online application process. Applicants will usually receive notification within 2-4 days. From here hiring official will call and have you come in for sit down interview. Process was very easy and interview was not hard.

Interview Questions

• General questions about work experience   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Exton, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sears (Exton, PA) in June 2012.

Interview

Applied online. Was contacted within the week to be brought in for an interview. Interview was very easy as it seemed like they really needed to hire. Went over my resume and my sales experience. Once hired you have to complete training modules for your department. Mine was automotive. Overall, if you want the job you can get it... not many want it

Anonymous Employee in Christiansburg, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sears (Christiansburg, VA) in May 2009.

Interview

It was a laid back experience. I was called into an office by the manager, then asked a barrage of typical interview questions. There was no originality. That being said, he was a nice guy that just wanted to have answers written on the company's standard interview sheet. We then had a conversation about hobbies, ended up sharing a couple, then talking about fishing. I was offered the job on the spot.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest strength?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no reason to negotiate. There's a standard base pay + commission. If you want more money, sell more.