Sears Customer Service Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sears Customer Service Associate Interview Questions

Updated Mar 5, 2017

1.9

Customer Service Associate Interview

Interview

Went into the office and was asked a series of questions to determine whether or not I would be a good fit to work in the company as it was back then.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Sears

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sears (Tucson, AZ) in September 2015.

Interview

They bring you in have you listen to calls with a staff member. Then have you fill out a questionnaire. Then you go to the office and get asked behavioral questions.

Customer Service Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Sears.

Interview

Online questions then set up for an intevew. Then sent ho,

Interview Questions

• was asked "I you needed to set up a display how would you go about without going in to the mall meeting   Answer Question

Negotiation

After 2 interviews I was hired

Customer Service Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sears.

Interview

over the phone interview, person interview, drug test

Anonymous Employee in Northlake, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sears (Northlake, GA) in September 2013.

Interview

Starts with online application process. Applicants will usually receive notification within 2-4 days. From here hiring official will call and have you come in for sit down interview. Process was very easy and interview was not hard.

Interview Questions

• General questions about work experience   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Exton, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sears (Exton, PA) in June 2012.

Interview

Applied online. Was contacted within the week to be brought in for an interview. Interview was very easy as it seemed like they really needed to hire. Went over my resume and my sales experience. Once hired you have to complete training modules for your department. Mine was automotive. Overall, if you want the job you can get it... not many want it

Anonymous Employee in Christiansburg, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sears (Christiansburg, VA) in May 2009.

Interview

It was a laid back experience. I was called into an office by the manager, then asked a barrage of typical interview questions. There was no originality. That being said, he was a nice guy that just wanted to have answers written on the company's standard interview sheet. We then had a conversation about hobbies, ended up sharing a couple, then talking about fishing. I was offered the job on the spot.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest strength?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no reason to negotiate. There's a standard base pay + commission. If you want more money, sell more.

Anonymous Employee in McHenry, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sears (McHenry, IL) in May 2008.

Interview

I walked in, asked for an application, completed it, brought it in, and was scheduled for an interview the following Monday. Monday came, I interviewed with the manager and assistant manager, they were great people, and I went for my drug test and was hired within the same day.

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sears (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in May 2015.

Interview

It was a group interview consisting of me and another girl. She asked a lot of situational question like what if your friend asked you to buy clothes for him

Customer Service Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sears.

Interview

There is no real any kind of process will be good