Sears Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sears Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Sears

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Mobile, AL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sears (Mobile, AL) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied online. Got a call and did an online interview about a week later. She invited me in for the second interview the next day. I listened to some calls when I first got there and then she took me to the back to ask questions about the calls and continue the interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Sears

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sears (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

it took me 2 weeks for the process, it is easy to get the job. I had the interview at New York office. The recruiter is very friendly and easy going.

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sears (Jersey City, NJ) in January 2012.

Interview

Basic questions and an offer after 30 minutes. I was asked to wait in the lobby for around 45 minutes. It was clear that they had a lot of appointments and overscheduled. The overall experience was positive though. I was asked to break down each of my positions in customer service before the job was explained to me. I was then asked to break down how I could use previous experience to be an asset to the company.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle sudden changes with the company protocol?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Round Rock, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sears (Round Rock, TX) in May 2012.

Interview

Put in an application on site, scheduled an interview for a few days from then. Brief interview, quick roleplay, discussion of schedules and compensation. One of the floor managers was involved, as well as a recruiter. Can't say much more than that.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to resolve a complex situation.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sears (Tucson, AZ).

Interview

Take your time and be prepared. Personality and math questions are the most common. Don't lie agree or disagree and Keep things simple but relevant. Business casual is fine just be prepared for several steps in the process

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Sears (New York, NY).

Interview

I had interviewed with two different managers. The interview process with each manager lasted about an hour. Each of them had different questions bit both times went pretty smooth. There are so many different departments so that may be why they had different questions.

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sears (Greensboro, NC) in January 2017.

Interview

I took an assessment test online when I filled out the application. I set up an interview and was never called back. Then my interview was finally set. I took another assessment test and was asked interview questions.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work here   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sears (Philadelphia, PA) in August 2016.

Interview

It was fast and easy I applied abd got interview shortly after they asked me basic questions and by the end of the process I was offered the job which I accepted right away and I like the job just need more pay and it takes forever to move up

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sears (San Antonio, TX) in August 2013.

Interview

they roll play with you about how you can deal with angry customers on the phone. They ask you about 10 questions and write down your response. Don't say um or I don't know. Its casual dress pants and shirt will do just fine. They will ask you if you have any experience selling products.

Interview Questions

• If you had a irate customer on the phone how would you take control of the conversation and satisfy the member with out compensation such as a gift card .   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Des Moines, IA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Sears (Des Moines, IA) in January 2014.

Interview

the interview was very relaxed i was already working as a temp and my department was closing so i applied for the position of a waterheater sales and service rep. I had already met the managers who interviiewed me the only reason i am looking elsewhere is because Sears has decided to close the Des Moines call center. I will really miss it as I loved my job.