Sears Interview Questions in Fayetteville, NC | Glassdoor

Sears Interview Questions in Fayetteville, NC

1.7

Consultive Sales Associate- Home Improvement Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fayetteville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sears (Fayetteville, NC) in December 2015.

Interview

I was sent an email for a phone interview first. Once I passed that interview I was immediately set up for a face-to-face interview in store with a manager. The interview was pretty quick I was asked basic behavioral questions and questions about any related work experience and was given a description of the job and shown around the store. I received a call back within a week.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you faced a difficult task at work.   Answer Question

Consultative Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fayetteville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sears (Fayetteville, NC) in June 2012.

Interview

I applied on a Tuesday and was called the next day for an interview. My interview was on the third day and it was pretty simple. One on one. The manager stated he really did not know where to put me, but loved my personality and found a place for me quite easily. It was a very relaxed interview. I don't think any serious questions were asked. It was just like having a normal convo about yourself. I had a 2nd interview with the ASM, but this was just simple policy. I already had the job by the 1st interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. The job was base pay + commission

Backroom Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fayetteville, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sears (Fayetteville, NC) in July 2011.

Interview

Before we began, he told me he had to read questions to me, and I had to respond. The answer didnt matter too much. He was just going through a process.