Sears Loss Prevention Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sears Loss Prevention Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Sears

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Cedar Rapids, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sears (Cedar Rapids, IA) in May 2015.

Interview

Brief, interview was very informal and friendly. Each store manager can be different though and you have to be prepared for anything. Experience was fair to good and it all depends on who you interview with.

Interview Questions

• Interview centered around past experience   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Sears

Anonymous Employee in Latham, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sears (Latham, NY) in September 2012.

Interview

The HR Manager handled the interviews, it wasn't until the end of the second interview (Offer) that you meet with the Loss Prevention District Manager, it was in a room and rather impersonal. During the interview, it was clear that the company does mass hiring, making the process very, very easy. Nothing about the entire interview process was difficult.

Interview Questions

• Basic Interview Questions; "Describe a time when you had to work together with someone you didn't get along with to solve a problem, what was the problem, and how did you handle working in the team?"   Answer Question

Loss Prevention Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sears in April 2012.

Interview

It was fair; questions all relevant to the job; all involved were professional; did not take excessive amount of time; allowed time to ask for additional information about the job; got a good idea of the expectations of the job during the interview; was not excessively difficult

Interview Questions

• Talk about your experience managing operational shortage   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Harrisburg, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sears (Harrisburg, PA) in January 2015.

Interview

The process moved along quickly but it seemed like they were more interested in selling me the company to see if I would accept the position than learning about me.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a weakness that you have?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Offer was at highest of range and not negotiable

Loss Prevention Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sears.

Interview

Interviewed with store manager, then an assistant manager. About a week later a regional manager interviewed me. I was offered the job shortly after the last interview.

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sears (Philadelphia, PA) in April 2014.

Interview

First interview with District LP Manager with standard interview questions about strengths and weaknesses from past experiences, second interview With store manager which was simple and informal, and final phone interview with Regional Manager. Took about a month to get an offer. Worked with recruiter throughout who was very helpful and helped increase offer.

Anonymous Employee in Lexington-Fayette, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Sears (Lexington-Fayette, KY) in September 2011.

Interview

The background check took almost a month to complete. The drug screening went fast and I was able to do it out of town. The interview questions were very typical interview questions. Tell me about a time when and so on. The first interview is with the district loss prevention manager and the second with the store manager.

Interview Questions

• None were difficult or unexpected. They were all typical   1 Answer

Loss Prevention Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Sears.

Interview

two interviews, one with DLPM and another with the Store manager. Both interviews were asked the same questions and they were the basic questions. The hardest part was the pre-test when you first apply.

Anonymous Employee in McAllen, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sears (McAllen, TX) in April 2010.

Interview

The system let me know when you have an interview w/ me.
    Sometime a second interview is required with the Store manager, 95% of the times I would decide with only 1 interview.

Interview Questions

• There is a computer text involving a section where it has to do with numbers, sales, profit, Margin. This was also supposed to be timed but the you can still keep answering question even though time expires.   1 Answer

Negotiation

For pay there was basically none. Take it or leave it.

Loss Prevention Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sears.

Interview

3 interviews were squished into 1.5. There was the portion of the interview that involved scripted questions "describe a time you..." Then I was asked to tell a little more about myself. After that there was some questions about availability and salary requirements. I was sent home and called by the store manager later that week.

Interview Questions

• I did not receive many curve balls in this interview. My advice is fairly general. Be confident, be ready to show what you have to offer, and show genuine interest in the job.   Answer Question