Sears Loss Prevention Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sears Loss Prevention Manager Interview Questions

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Cedar Rapids, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sears (Cedar Rapids, IA) in May 2015.

Interview

Brief, interview was very informal and friendly. Each store manager can be different though and you have to be prepared for anything. Experience was fair to good and it all depends on who you interview with.

Interview Questions

• Interview centered around past experience   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Sears

Loss Prevention Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sears.

Interview

Interviewed with store manager, then an assistant manager. About a week later a regional manager interviewed me. I was offered the job shortly after the last interview.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle conflict with previous supervisor's.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Harrisburg, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sears (Harrisburg, PA) in January 2015.

Interview

The process moved along quickly but it seemed like they were more interested in selling me the company to see if I would accept the position than learning about me.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a weakness that you have?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Offer was at highest of range and not negotiable

Loss Prevention Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Sears.

Interview

two interviews, one with DLPM and another with the Store manager. Both interviews were asked the same questions and they were the basic questions. The hardest part was the pre-test when you first apply.

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sears (Tucson, AZ) in May 2014.

Interview

After completing an application online there were several tests and questionnaires to complete as well. Next was a phone interview with a corporate recruiter, followed by a phone interview with a multi-unit district manager in training, followed by a phone interview with the district manager, followed by an in person interview with the Store Manager. Job offer was give via phone by the original corporate recruiter. The whole process was very disjointed, and the various parties involved did not communicate well with each other, especially the corporate personnel with the field personnel.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time about a time you took a risk at work?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sears (Philadelphia, PA) in April 2014.

Interview

First interview with District LP Manager with standard interview questions about strengths and weaknesses from past experiences, second interview With store manager which was simple and informal, and final phone interview with Regional Manager. Took about a month to get an offer. Worked with recruiter throughout who was very helpful and helped increase offer.

Loss Prevention Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sears.

Interview

3 interviews were squished into 1.5. There was the portion of the interview that involved scripted questions "describe a time you..." Then I was asked to tell a little more about myself. After that there was some questions about availability and salary requirements. I was sent home and called by the store manager later that week.

Interview Questions

• I did not receive many curve balls in this interview. My advice is fairly general. Be confident, be ready to show what you have to offer, and show genuine interest in the job.   Answer Question

Loss Prevention Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sears.

Interview

Applied online, received two assessments and interviewed with Store Manager and District Lp Manager.

Interview Questions

• How would I reduce shrink in a store.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations.

Loss Prevention Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Sears.

Interview

One word will sum up the on boarding process with Sears Holdings "difficult" It starts with applying on brassring witch is the most useless system for applying and for hiring as I am finding now. Just talk about the worst hiring system but leave it to SHC to embrace something that does not work.

Interview Questions

• You have to apply for every location and it is only good for 30 days   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Latham, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sears (Latham, NY) in September 2012.

Interview

The HR Manager handled the interviews, it wasn't until the end of the second interview (Offer) that you meet with the Loss Prevention District Manager, it was in a room and rather impersonal. During the interview, it was clear that the company does mass hiring, making the process very, very easy. Nothing about the entire interview process was difficult.

Interview Questions

• Basic Interview Questions; "Describe a time when you had to work together with someone you didn't get along with to solve a problem, what was the problem, and how did you handle working in the team?"   Answer Question