Sears Technical Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sears Technical Specialist Interview Questions

2.3

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Sears (San Antonio, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

The process took 3-4 days, I received a phone interview first, then they prompted me to come in for a real interview. The interview its self went well they asked me 5 questions pertaining to the position. Then after the interview, he offered me a position and I humbly accepted. Afterwards, I was prompted to do the on-boarding session I.E drug test and background check.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to deal with an Irate customer?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation, everyone is at a fixed rate when they start out.

Other Interview Reviews for Sears

Anonymous Employee in Round Rock, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Sears (Round Rock, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

Received a phone interview from Rodney within 3 days of applying. It was an easy interview. Then, I had an in-person interview the next day at the Sears Holdings office in Round Rock. Dawn the training manager was very friendly. I felt real comfortable with her. The interview with her was long because we socialized. I was offered a job on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to work between the hours of 7:00 am to 10:00 pm?   1 Answer
    • How would you deal with an angry customer?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations.

Technical Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sears.

Interview

Great interviewer, she made me feel comfortable and was not overbearing.

Interview Questions

• To troubleshoot an appliance-having little to no experience in the field.   1 Answer

Negotiation

None.

Technical Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sears.

Interview

I applied online and about a week after submitting my application and doing the online assessment, I was called to do a phone interview. After I passed that portion, I had a face-to-face interview.

Interview Questions

• The interviewer asked me how I would sell a stapler to her if that were part of my job.   Answer Question
    • I had to y-jack with another associate as part of my interview, and I was asked what I observed during the experience.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sears (Tucson, AZ) in January 2013.

Interview

first i got a call asking if i wanted an interview and did a phone interview on the spot. then i was offered an in person interview where i was asked exactly the same questions. where they looking to see if my answers changed or did they just not reveiw it? they also had me side-by-side listen to another rep for ten minutes, half of which was spent trying to get her phone to work after my cord was plugged in.

Interview Questions

• part of the one on one had role playing trying to sell something. i understood the interview was for an over the phone technician, not as a sales person.   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation, just a "take it or leave it" attitude to the hours and pay

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sears (Phoenix, AZ) in July 2008.

Interview

the phone interview went smooth. I think they just had me do that in order to get a feel for how I sounded on the phone. The in person interview was not hard at all. I did some computer testing prior to actually having the interview. A supervisor interviewed me first and then a manager after that.

Interview Questions

• what was an experience that you put a lot of effort into but didnt succeed.   Answer Question

Technical Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sears in August 2015.

Interview

The interview experience was kind of good but one I think can be improvised or changed is hr round should not be taken on same day.. Bcoz without research we can't decide what we want to do , salary structure n all.. As I didn't knew there are so much cuttings than my earlier company I just said some normal figure as my expected salary and that was disadvantage for me.. But interview experience was quite good and it was not that difficult.

Interview Questions

• Prepared statement working and comparison with normal statement.   Answer Question

Technical Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Sears (Pune (India)) in June 2013.

Interview

I had visited SEARS for a F2F interview, the process was very smooth and nice, i had technical , HR cum MR rounds of interview the same day, i felt satisfactory and i had also had a good experience where the employers were transparent and very co-operative.

Interview Questions

• It was related to Integration that had start over if a failure occurs in between, related to Integration.   Answer Question

Negotiation

IT was difficult but then i was stern so they negotitated

Technical Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sears in February 2010.

Interview

This Business Listing is pending confirmation