Sears Interview Questions in Waldorf, MD | Glassdoor

Sears Interview Questions in Waldorf, MD

Merchandising and Pricing Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waldorf, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sears (Waldorf, MD) in June 2014.

Interview

Applied for two positions- cashier & merchandising/ pricing associate . A week later got an e- mail and a call from HR that a job fair was coming up in a few days and she wanted to schedule me for an interview. My interview was scheduled for 2:15 and I arrived at approximately 2:13. I signed in and let one of the ladies know that I had an scheduled interview and not just an walk-in. HOWEVER I did not get interviewed until 2 HOURS later . Once I was called I was already angry but I went in for the interview anyway . The interview consisted of 2 different people , both nice and both asked relatively easy questions. They tell you about the duties for the job along with asking if u can perform such duties. At the end of my second interview I was offered a job at minimum wage 7.25.

Interview Questions

• Name three obstacles that you may face in getting someone to order online   1 Answer

Any Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waldorf, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Sears (Waldorf, MD) in October 2013.

Interview

Talked about what motivated me, how I worked in high stress situations, and listened to the guy ramble on bashing his employees. I played along and told him how I didn't think his employees actions were right, and explained what I would do differently. He hired me and I went on to do a bunch of computer testing.

Interview Questions