Seattle Genetics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Seattle Genetics Interview Questions

Updated Jun 14, 2018

2.8

Statistical Programmer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Seattle Genetics.

Interview

Applied online and got an email after a week to schedule a phone screen. The interviewer asked me to describe my background qualifications and experience. There was no HR call. Over all interview felt ok but I got a feed back that I will be a good fit for another department

Interview Questions

• There were several sas questions like what all procedures I know and functions that I used before. Asked me some SQL questions such as the types of joins used etc. The interviewer was looking for clinical trail experience too. It was about half hour interview   1 Answer

CRA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Seattle Genetics (Seattle, WA) in April 2018.

Interview

1) Phone call with HR, 2) Phone call with hiring manager, 3) On site in person interview with 8 people in half hour blocks. Still pending next steps but was told to expect request for referrals and additional in person meeting with hiring manager and HR.

Interview Questions

• Ability to work in a team, industry specific questions, how to handle disagreements in the workplace, example of past project and what was successful vs what was not, why I was looking for a new position, if I had worked with SeaGen on any past projects.   Answer Question

Biostatistics Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Seattle Genetics.

Interview

The process took 1 month. The interview was very good and the HR was very friendly. She asked questions from your resume and several reasonable technical questions. They notified the result in a week. Overall, a very good company.

Anonymous Employee in Bothell, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Seattle Genetics (Bothell, WA) in March 2018.

Interview

Applied online through their website. Waited 2.5 weeks before being contacted through email for a phone interview with the hiring manager. Scheduled a phone interview for a few days later.

Overall, the 30 min interview was direct and to the point, but wasn't too tough. They asked questions about programming, software development, and stuff on my resume. Afterwards, I asked my questions—be sure to ask good questions.

After a week, I was given an offer by the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• Describe the software development process.   Answer Question
    • What is pseudo-code? What does it do?   Answer Question
    • Describe a project in which you considered programming specifications and system requirements.   Answer Question

SAS Programmer Interview

Interview

The interview was very good and the HR was very friendly. They asked most of questions from your resume and several reasonable technical questions. They notified the result in a week. Overall, a very good company.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Seattle Genetics in March 2018.

Interview

phone interview after apply after 2 weeks Introduce yourself, go through the resume, some fit question
    said there is another round of interview in two weeks, did not get feedback on that,

Interview Questions

• Introduce yourself, Talked about the project you did, what is the most difficulty that you over come   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Seattle Genetics in March 2018.

Interview

Two round phone interview. First with a hiring manager and then with a senior programmer, each take around 30 mins. The first one is basically about resume and experience and the second round is about SAS technical questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Seattle Genetics (Seattle, WA) in February 2018.

Interview

It consisted of a brief phone interview with the hiring manager. She was friendly and only asked two questions. I didn't take as much to prepare for this interview as I should have and should have had better questions to ask her at the end.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a project that went well and one thing that went wrong during the project   Answer Question

Business Intelligence Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Seattle Genetics.

Interview

There will be three stages involved in the hiring process.

1) The HR person will first contact you and they will schedule a HR round interview which will involve a telephonic conversation of 30mins. Nothing technical or domain related will be asked here. They are just going to test your communication skills at this stage asking behavioral questions

2) The next step will be a interview with the hiring manager. They will ask you questions related to the Domain for which you are applying. For Ex if it is Clinical Trials or Regulation policies or Database Management

3) An On-site interview will be conducted. I did not reach this stage so cannot comment what it is like.

Interview Questions

• Question about Regulation and Compliance in the Healthcare industry   Answer Question

Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bothell, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Seattle Genetics (Bothell, WA) in November 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by HR for a 30 minute phone call. Expected progression was HR->hiring manager->on-site.

The HR rep was pleasant enough but clearly reading off a script which gave the call a dry, clinical feeling. The questions were generic and uninteresting, more of an interrogation than a conversation. At one point, I was asked to name a personal deficiency, which I did and then explained how I was addressing it. The follow up question: So how are you addressing this issue? sigh.

So far not great, but no deal breakers yet. That happened when we got to the expected salary, where they gave 95-105, below industry standards. At this point I lost interest.

Interview Questions

• How would your friends describe you?
      What is something you are weak in?
      Do you know anyone at Seattle Genetics?
      Why do you want to work at Seattle Genetics?
      What is your expected salary?   Answer Question