Seattle Genetics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Seattle Genetics Interview Questions

Updated Apr 5, 2018

2.8

Biostatistics Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Seattle Genetics.

Interview

The process took 1 month. The interview was very good and the HR was very friendly. She asked questions from your resume and several reasonable technical questions. They notified the result in a week. Overall, a very good company.

SAS Programmer Interview

Interview

The interview was very good and the HR was very friendly. They asked most of questions from your resume and several reasonable technical questions. They notified the result in a week. Overall, a very good company.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Seattle Genetics in March 2018.

Interview

phone interview after apply after 2 weeks Introduce yourself, go through the resume, some fit question
    said there is another round of interview in two weeks, did not get feedback on that,

Interview Questions

• Introduce yourself, Talked about the project you did, what is the most difficulty that you over come   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bothell, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Seattle Genetics (Bothell, WA) in March 2018.

Interview

Applied online through their website. Waited 2.5 weeks before being contacted through email for a phone interview with the hiring manager. Scheduled a phone interview for a few days later.

Overall, the 30 min interview was direct and to the point, but wasn't too tough. They asked questions about programming, software development, and stuff on my resume. Afterwards, I asked my questions—be sure to ask good questions.

After a week, I was given an offer by the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• Describe the software development process.   Answer Question
    • What is pseudo-code? What does it do?   Answer Question
    • Describe a project in which you considered programming specifications and system requirements.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Seattle Genetics (Seattle, WA) in February 2018.

Interview

It consisted of a brief phone interview with the hiring manager. She was friendly and only asked two questions. I didn't take as much to prepare for this interview as I should have and should have had better questions to ask her at the end.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a project that went well and one thing that went wrong during the project   Answer Question

Business Intelligence Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Seattle Genetics.

Interview

There will be three stages involved in the hiring process.

1) The HR person will first contact you and they will schedule a HR round interview which will involve a telephonic conversation of 30mins. Nothing technical or domain related will be asked here. They are just going to test your communication skills at this stage asking behavioral questions

2) The next step will be a interview with the hiring manager. They will ask you questions related to the Domain for which you are applying. For Ex if it is Clinical Trials or Regulation policies or Database Management

3) An On-site interview will be conducted. I did not reach this stage so cannot comment what it is like.

Interview Questions

• Question about Regulation and Compliance in the Healthcare industry   Answer Question

Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bothell, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Seattle Genetics (Bothell, WA) in November 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by HR for a 30 minute phone call. Expected progression was HR->hiring manager->on-site.

The HR rep was pleasant enough but clearly reading off a script which gave the call a dry, clinical feeling. The questions were generic and uninteresting, more of an interrogation than a conversation. At one point, I was asked to name a personal deficiency, which I did and then explained how I was addressing it. The follow up question: So how are you addressing this issue? sigh.

So far not great, but no deal breakers yet. That happened when we got to the expected salary, where they gave 95-105, below industry standards. At this point I lost interest.

Interview Questions

• How would your friends describe you?
      What is something you are weak in?
      Do you know anyone at Seattle Genetics?
      Why do you want to work at Seattle Genetics?
      What is your expected salary?   Answer Question

Senior Clinical Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Headquarters, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Seattle Genetics (Headquarters, WA).

Interview

Applied on the company website and was promptly contacted for an interview. Interview process consisted of a phone interview with HR and the hiring manager followed by an in person interview.

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bothell, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Seattle Genetics (Bothell, WA).

Interview

Applied online, heard from HR a little over a week later. Scheduled phone screening with HR, then had a 30 min. phone interview with hiring manager. Was informed that the team would bring in around 2-3 candidates for an onsite interview, and that I should expect to hear from HR about coming in. The next week scheduled the on-site interview which ended up being a 5 hour ordeal with 8-9 different people. Sounds brutal, but was actually nice to get time to calm down and to meet potential colleagues. Most people were very nice and open to questions. Everyone seemed to get along with each other and to genuinely be friends. Heard back from hiring manager very quickly and was sent an offer that week.

Chemist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Seattle Genetics.

Interview

They replied very quickly over email and set up a phone interview. The phone interview was to the point but was relaxed. They asked questions about my career goals and standards questions like that and then asked me more specific questions that pertained to the job and my qualifications.

Interview Questions

• Specifics about analytical instruments and spectroscopic identification.   1 Answer