Seattle Metropolitan Credit Union Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Seattle Metropolitan Credit Union Interview Questions

3.3

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Seattle Metropolitan Credit Union (Seattle, WA) in August 2016.

Interview

The process took weeks!

* Phone Interview - mid June
    * 2 Assessments - end of June
    * Panel Interview - 1st week of July
    * In person Interview with the hiring manager - 1st week of July (was told a decision would be made by the end of the following week)
    * Almost 10 weeks later and after being asked to apply for a newly created role - "your a great fit" - several conversations, and email exchanges... a thank you for your time, while your experience is impressive, we are not moving forward with you at this time, but please continue to watch our job posting, etc., etc.

Interview Questions

• It's been so long that I don't remember the specifics, but they were generic and basic questions.

Tell me about a time, what is your management style, why are you the perfect fit, etc.
      Answer Question

Management - Lending Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Seattle Metropolitan Credit Union in June 2016.

Interview

Applied through company portal from a lead sourced via Indeed saved search. Note; SMCU job portal only allows one doc (resume) to be uploaded. Received email invitation from HR to schedule a screening call which was set up 2 days later. About a week after the 1st interview, received an email to schedule 2nd phone interview with the hiring manager and a second party involved in the process. Both interviews were limited to an hour. Received a polite declination email from HR about a week after the second interview. Overall the process moved at a reasonable pace and was faster than many others that I've experienced. (24 calendar days including a holiday from app to decline)

Interview Questions

• Discussed the status of their current program, staff and expectations.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Seattle Metropolitan Credit Union.

Interview

Written application followed by a phone review, presentation in front of a panel audience before final interview with hiring manager. The presentation was a minimum of 15 minutes and could incorporate as many visual aids as needed. The ability to use technology was also offered with a pre-set up request.

CU Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Seattle Metropolitan Credit Union (Seattle, WA) in September 2012.

Interview

Started with basic HR screening. I was asked to take 3 different test; my score determined if I would move on. The next interview was a committee interview that was held with three current employees, they asked basic interview questions strengths/weakness. 3rd interview with hiring manager asked basic questions as well.

Interview Questions

• Nothing was overly difficult about the interview. Hiring manager seemed to already have his mind made up even though I had gone through the extensive interview process.   Answer Question

Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Seattle Metropolitan Credit Union (Seattle, WA) in August 2012.

Interview

Online application standard, computer literacy test about as expected. 4 person panel interview, mostly standard questions for the times...tell us about a time...when did you go over and above etc.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your worst boss and best boss   1 Answer

Administrative Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Seattle Metropolitan Credit Union (Seattle, WA) in April 2012.

Interview

The interview process was tedious for everyone concerned. I was interviewed first by a panel, then brought back in a second time for a second panel review before finally moving on to the one-on-one interview.

Interview Questions

• How comfortable are you working in a diverse environment?   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Seattle Metropolitan Credit Union (Seattle, WA) in October 2011.

Interview

Pretty basic phone screening followed by testing. I was then called in for a panel interview with four people from the company. They asked basic questions off of a standardized HR sheet. There wasn't a lot of follow up or 'drilling down' type questions. I interviewed 1:1 with the hiring manager, who asked more specific questions.