Seattle Public Schools Administrative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Seattle Public Schools Administrative Interview Questions

Interviews at Seattle Public Schools

2.0

Administrative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Seattle Public Schools in January 2015.

Interview

Principal told me I had the job and was welcome to join the team pending a reference check. References cleared only to tell me the job went to another candidate (when I was led to believe I got the job once my references were checked). They score your interview and references and the position goes to the person that scored higher. They need to make it clear if there are still other candidates in the process, and not tell you that you have the job pending the reference check if that's not 100% the case. Found the process and candor to be disappointing.

Interview Questions

• How can you make students, community, parents, etc. feel informed and included in school events?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Seattle Public Schools

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Seattle Public Schools (Seattle, WA) in January 2019.

Interview

Way too short, 4 questions and not a friendly face to expand on the questions that were asked. The room was tense full of people, but only one person asked 4 questions and the people taking notes looked scared to say anything. Walked out feeling weird about the whole thing.

Interview Questions

• 4 basic management questions, with no follow up if this is what they were looking for or not. The interview felt tense from the get go.   Answer Question