Seclore Technology Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Seclore Technology Interview Questions

Updated Jan 17, 2017

3.4

Product Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Seclore Technology.

Interview

The interview process was extremely smooth and welcoming. They took a deep interest in my resume and past projects.

The process involved an objective aptitude test, a subject coding test; clear which you were invited to their office for the final interview.

The last interview discussed about the resume (almost 15-20 mins for me), and some more programming/logic questions.

Interview Questions

• Questions related to Binary Trees, Recursion, Logic, and Puzzles.   Answer Question

Project Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Seclore Technology (Mumbai (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

I decided to apply for Seclore after reading up on what they are doing and how they are trying to solve the file security issue which I thought was pretty amazing. My expectations out of the interview was that they would be 60% Technical and 40% Aptitude. The reality is they want an 80% aptitude and 20% Technical from their candidates.

The first round was aptitude along with little Tech objective questions. Programs are expected to be written on a piece of paper. For the Aptitude, Most of the questions are taken from Quantitative Attitude by R.S.Agarwal. The puzzles are easy but most of the puzzles have no correlation with what they do. Its just to test what level of thinking the candidate has instead of judging on the skills that the candidate has. The second round was with a Product Engineer who asked about projects that I had worked and was more interested in how it was implemented. I would term this interview was ok as the interviewer wasn't that technically sound. There was one more puzzle in the end to which I answered it and the second round concluded. The final round was with the Chief Product Architect who sounded polite but was aggressive to the core. She did not let me complete what I was explaining and neither did give me time to solve the puzzles. Even in this round there were puzzles which had irked me as I did not understand why was Technical skills sidelined over aptitude to which she replied that it was Seclore's Mantra and Culture to have all Engineers think of all types of problems and come up with Solutions no matter what. The final round concluded and on the same day I got a call from the HR who mentioned that I was "Technically fine but Culturally unfit" and hence I am rejected. I did not go on to ask why and how to it as I was already very disappointed at the attitude of the Chief Product Architect in the final round. The HR was very helpful and I would say being one of the positive experiences where the HR was very clear and responsive.

Interview Questions

• 1st Round (2 hours)
      1. 16 Aptitude tests which contains puzzles, math questions etc. Most of the questions from Quantitative Aptitude by R.S.Agarwal
      2. 14 Java Objective Questions. Very very easy as they are basic questions.
      3. Find the maximum element in a null terminated Linked list using recursions. Recursion is important. If the solution is not recursive, they would reject the solution.
      4. 1 Math Question.
          A B C
          C C C
         1 Medium difficulty Puzzle

2nd Round (2 hours)
      1. Why did you leave Company 1 and join Company 2 and so on till why do you want to leave the current Company?
      2. Details on Tech used for the project and the explanation/usage of the architecture.
      3. Do you J2EE, Jsp, HashMap etc
      4. Design Data Connection Pooling in Java. We are expected to implement a library which will used by clients. They give a maximum of 45 minutes to solve this question
      5. 1 puzzle.

3rd Round(1 hour)
      1. Discussion on projects and counter questioning on how could it be done in a better way. The interviewer was more interested in how I took part in analyzing the problem.
      2. 2 Simple puzzles and 1 Medium difficulty puzzle.
      3. I have to move the Statue of Liberty from point A to B. How would you do it? This is basically to test your handle over the SDLC steps along with Problem Solving. I mentioned that it was a logistic issue which has been solved by most people and I would be following the similar things to track my package's state and location.

Product Analyzer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Seclore Technology in October 2016.

Interview

Above average apti.
    No technical
    Asked about puzzles etc.
    HR round at the office itself
    Prepare puzzles
    Very few get selected
    Prepare for aptitude well and ready for puzzles. The aptitude is most imp.

Interview Questions

• why mainhole is circular in shape   1 Answer

Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Seclore Technology (Mumbai (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Seclore Technology in October 2016.

The day started with preplacement talk with 100 students.
    1 . Aptitude test was mostly based on logical reasoning. And some quantitative questions was also there.only 53 candidates was cleared this round.
    2 . In second round it was puzzle test , which only 8 cleared.
    3. Third round was Technical Round which again was focused on BE Project and puzzles which only 2 students cleared (I was one of them).
    4. Last Round was Technical Round at their HQ in Mumbai which consists of more puzzles and basics of your core subjects. (They were more focused on the approach you took to solve rather than just the answer)

Interview Questions

• 1 Math Question.
          A B C
          C C C
         1 Medium difficulty Puzzle

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Seclore Technology (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

I applied for seclore in my college.
    The day started with preplacement talk and then the actual war started with 240 competitors against to me.
    1 . Aptitude test was mostly based on logical reasoning. And some quantitative questions was also there.only 24 candidates was cleared this round.
    2 . In second round it was technical test , were it was 4 pages of code ( Binary search tree ) with many recursive functions had been given to us.
    There were couple of questions based on the given code. About functionality of functions. And many more......
    Only 5 candidates was cleared this round and I was one of them.
    3 . It was technical interview round. It was long for more than 1 hours .They asked me to analyze the code ( of last round code) and to give more efficient code with reduced complexity.
    There more focus was on all projects.lot's of questions was based on logic and projects
    Then for last few minutes they asked me normal puzzles. I thought that they will select me and will send me to the next that is for hr round but they rejected me.
    Even though I was not selected but I enjoyed that moment.

Interview Questions

• What have you learned in your life that was not thought to you?   Answer Question

Product Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Seclore Technology (Mumbai (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

1st round aptitude.. 18 question are gven out of which you have to score 9 marks and there is a 50% negative marking.. and then puzzle round .. after than one technical round and at the end hr round (they are puzzle in hr too)

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Seclore Technology.

Interview

One round of aptitude
    One round of technical aptitude
    One round of technical interview
    One round of technical interview and hr interview
    Apti difficult 11 out of 200 selected
    Tech apti 6/11 subjective binary tree based
    Tech interview 3/6 focused on coding n puzzles
    Tech + hr 1/3 deeper coding concepts
    All the best do well

Product Engineer (JAVA) Interview

Interview

Round 1: Aptitude consisting of 16 questions(10 needs to be right)
    Round 2: Technical (Written- very difficult)
    Round 3: Puzzle Round(Puzzles were the same as we heard from our childhood)
    Round 4: HR

Interview Questions

• A bacteris doubles it self in every second. If it takes 1 minute to fill the plate. Then when was the plate half?   1 Answer

Product Engineer Interview

Application

Interview

1. Aptitude Test ( quants , verbal reasoning , logical reasoning )
    2. Technical Test ( DSA-binary tree long code and 6 qstns to be answered based on the code)
    3. Logical Test ( Puzzles)

Interview Questions

• 4-5 Puzzles were asked during interview , questions based on the technical test's code were asked and questions regarding the projects mentioned in the resume.
      They mainly focused on the puzzle solving skills of the candidate.

Software Engineer (Tester) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Seclore Technology (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

Compulsory Aptitude test for any level. The level of aptitude is moderate, but I think they are looking for all correct answers on aptitude test. Interviews are very technical, not just for developers, but even for testers and project management profiles, as the role requires a lot of technical knowledge and understanding.

Interview Questions

• Lot of intricate details on operating systems, like registry, tasks, task manager, etc   Answer Question