Second To None (Michigan) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Second To None (Michigan) Interview Questions

3.1

Administrator Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Second To None (Michigan) in January 2011.

Interview

Actually, I got the interview from a friend of mine who originally got the interview first. When my friend told me that company was interested in hiring an administrator, she and I went to visit that company. When the owner of that company saw us, he started asking both of us some questions such as what kind of jobs we were interested in and what kind of expectations we had with the company. Finally, the company offered the job instead of mine.

Interview Questions

• what's your salary expectation?   1 Answer

NONE Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Second To None (Michigan) in October 2010.

Interview

The interview was 30 minutes long for each candidates. They did most of the talking.

Interview Questions

• There was none, they did most of the talking.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There is no room to negotiate.

Customer Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Second To None (Michigan) in August 2010.

Interview

Phone interview first. Behavioural related questions

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you went beyond your job requirements to help a client.   Answer Question

Help Desk Analyst Interview

Application

Interview

phone interview

Interview Questions

• How do u add a computer to a netork   1 Answer

Staff Accountant Interview

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Second To None (Michigan) in July 2010.

Interview

I applied the staff accountant position online, and a ocuple of days later, the human resource sent me a email to set up a phone interview. The lady went over my resume, and asked me some education related. All the basic quesitons, which you can expected.

Finance Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Second To None (Michigan) in April 2010.

Interview

Interview and hiring process. The interview and hiring process of the orgnaisation was a typical and fairly stragith forward process. Selection for interview by human resource executive and arrange for an interview date. The 1st interview meeting was carried out together with the human resouce manager and the interviewee. Thereafter, the interview will be esclated to the hiring manager and onwards.

Interview Questions

• business financial environment and knowledge   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Second To None (Michigan) in March 2010.

Interview

took the phone interview and than no response. It was a 45 min phone interview. over all it was a good experience..

Front Desk Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Second To None (Michigan) in March 2010.

Interview

Just a quick phone conversation.

Interview Questions

• What is your weakness and why?   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Application

Interview

short 15 min intrerview

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Second To None (Michigan) in February 2010.

Interview

routine process questions and answers