Secure-24 TSR Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Secure-24

3.5

TSR Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southfield, MI

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Secure-24 (Southfield, MI).

Interview

I went for an interview at Secure 24 after a phone interview, which I was told the job starts off at $35.00/hour and requires 12 hour shifts, 3 days a week. I am one semester away from an AAS in Computer Information Systems & also an AAS in Cyber Security, I am also Microsoft Office 10 Certified, CCNA, Security+, Network+, and A+ Certified. When I got to the interview I was told the job does not require 12 hour shifts, it requires 8 hour shifts in which your schedule changes every week (one week you could work mornings and the next week you could be on midnights) but they post the school month in advance. I was asked about 10-15 questions, mostly regarding networking... I wouldn’t say the questions were “entry level”, they were a few steps above. The manager went over the benefits the company offers (one of the best benefit packages I’ve seen), scheduling, asked me when I’d be available to start working....everything was going great and I was confident that I got the job. Then he asked me what I expect to make hourly (I didn’t really know how to respond being that I was told they pay $35/hour on the phone interview) so I said “I’m looking to make $20/hour or more”. He responded with “ok” and wrote it down, as he was writing pretty much everything down. After the interview, he told me I’d be hearing from someone in about 3 days. That interview was over a week ago now and I haven’t heard back. He also stated they are hiring “dozens” of people. When I got home I looked into the job a little more and was about to pull up the exact job description as well as the pay, the job does not pay $35/hour-not even close. They pay $15.00/hour. It looks like a really good company to work for but for having two degrees and 5 certificates I know I’m worth more than $15/hour-it’s almost insulting.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Secure-24

TSR Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Secure-24 (Southfield, MI) in May 2016.

Interview

The interview/hiring process was quick and pretty painless. The interview/hiring process was quick and pretty painless. The interview/hiring process was quick and pretty painless. The interview/hiring process was quick and pretty painless.

Interview Questions

• They will ask you pretty basic technical questions. What is DNS? What is DHCP? What woudl you do if I was at the airport and spilled coffee on my laptop and needed it resolved ASAP? If I called and said my PC says "No connection" what troubleshooting steps would you take? What else? What else? What else? What else? (Your patience and character is tested by asking you over and over). What are your go to resources for troubleshooting?   1 Answer