Secure-24 Technical Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Secure-24 Technical Service Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Secure-24

2.5

Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Secure-24 (Southfield, MI).

Interview

Basic interview. Met with two managers. One manager was late to the interview as was somewhat preoccupied during the interview. After the interview was over, the manager gave me a tour of the IOC.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Secure-24

Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Secure-24 (Southfield, MI).

Interview

Its a pretty standard process. There are technical questions and personality questions. There were two managers in there for the first interview. I had a second interview but not everyone gets one. The second interview was FAR easier than the first one.

Interview Questions

• There are all the standard interview questions plus any applicable to the job you're applying for. They however ask interesting personality questions such as ...

"Suppose you're on the phone with a customer and a coworker walks up and shoots you with a Nerf gun. What do you do?"   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Secure-24 (Southfield, MI).

Interview

I interviewed twice with Secure-24, and were not that pleasing. They will always tell you "you did good, expect a call within two weeks." However, they never call. My last interview I answered most of the question correctly and they were pleased with me, but it seems that they are looking for the people who tolerate their childish environment with the so-called "nerf wars". I do not recommend secure-24 for those who are seeking a professional environment. They try to copy some of the huge companies cultures like Google, but they miserably fail. It is good to have certifications like Network +, A+, or security+ before applying to this job. They look for Comptia certification or maybe if you have a higher certification like the CCNA would be nice. The interview can take up to two hours depending on how much you and them talk to each other.

Interview Questions

• What is DHCP?   Answer Question
    • What is DNS how do you describe DNS in layman terms?   1 Answer
    • How do you add a user in active-directory? How do you reset a user password in active-directory?   Answer Question
    • What is ping?   1 Answer
    • What is tracert?   Answer Question
    • What informations are diplayed with the Ipconfig command?   Answer Question
    • A user complaing about his computer's slow performance, descrive the step you would take to solve the problem.   Answer Question
    • What are the steps to troubleshoot print problems?   Answer Question
    • What is your reaction when one of you co-workers shoot you with a nerf dart on your face while working on an important matter.   Answer Question
    • Why we should hire you? What is your stregnth?   Answer Question
    • Why we should not hire you? What are your weaknesses?   Answer Question
    • Describe your self in one sentence/Tell us why we should hire you in one sentence/Tell us why we should NOT hire you in one sentence.   Answer Question
    • What do you know about our company?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Secure-24 (Southfield, MI).

Interview

Applied by submitting resume on a separate application management site. Called Secure-24 directly and followed up by leaving a message for one of thier employment recruiters. Was called for an interview two weeks later. Interviewed, emailed a Thank You note and received an offer of employment 2 weeks after my interview.

Interview Questions

• What is TCPIP?
      What is Traceroute?
      What Information is given when you use an IPCONFIG command?
      I call you and say "My computer won't print." What is your response?
      What is active directory?
      Do you have any shifts that you cannot work? If so why?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiation was not entertained even in lieu of certifications, education and experience.