Secure-24 Technical Support Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Secure-24 Technical Support Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Secure-24

3.2

Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Secure-24 (Southfield, MI) in December 2016.

Interview

Had a brief phone interview followed up by an in person interview with a supervisor for the IOC. Asked basic technical questions and tried to get a feel for my personality. The person i interviewed with was friendly and wasn't all business the whole time.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Secure-24

Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Secure-24 (Southfield, MI) in April 2018.

Interview

In the initial stages of the interview process, a recruiter from Secure 24 reached out to me to do a preliminary phone interview to establish rapport and determine if I had any interest in the position. She asked a number of very basic IT questions, such as do you know what DNS, or HTTp is? Are you familiar with Active Directory? After the over the phone interview, I was invited to the Southfield locatation to have an on-site interview with one of the Technical Support Managers. The interview was rather consitent in regards to the types of questions asked. "How would you explain DNS to your grandmother?" "How would you assist someone who called and said that their computer is running slow?" "How do you handle upset customers?"
    After the interview was over, I was informed that someone would be in contact with me within 2 weeks. However, within 2 hours the recruiter called me and informed me that Secure 24 would like to extend me a job offer as a Billingual Technical Support Representative. I humbly accepted. However, it was at that time that I informed my contact that I had been convicted of a felony 9 years prior. Ultimately, Secure 24 did not contact me after that day. They never sent me a letter rescinding the offer letter. Essentially, what they did was turned off all the lights, told everyone to be quite, and pretended like no one was home. They did not respond to any attempted correspondences.

Interview Questions

• Explain DNS to your grandmother?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Secure-24 (Southfield, MI) in August 2015.

Interview

a phone call from the secretary with unexpected set of questions that determines your knowledge level. then they ask you to come in and you have a face to face with 1 or more of the call center supervisors. they are nice guys but present a very tough and professional attitude.

Interview Questions

• What is DHCP?
      DNS?
      Ping?
      Traceroute?

tell me how you'd fix a printer, all the steps you'd take   Answer Question

Technical Support Representative Interview

Interview

I applied on Indeed. I got a phone call about a week or two later from a recruiter. She asked me if I was still looking for a position and asked me if I knew anything about the company. Then, she spoke about the company and what they were about. Then she asked me questions on the spot about "ping"-ing, DNS, DHCP, etc. to make sure I had a basic understanding. I was able to answer her questions so I will now be going to a face-to-face interview with them, which she told me will have a lot of technical related questions.

Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Secure-24 (Southfield, MI) in December 2018.

Interview

Interviewed about basic IT understanding ; routing and troubleshooting terms. You are given a scenario where you troubleshoot a slow computer and they just want to see that you have an understanding of how to approach issues, not that you have a definitive answer.