Secure Meters Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Secure Meters Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview Questions

3.1

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Secure Meters (New Delhi (India)) in November 2015.

Interview

The Interview process had three rounds.The first round had Aptitude and technical written test.The aptitude questions were moderate.The written test had questions from digital and analog electronics.
Second round was integrated group discussion,the third round was PI+HR interview.The questions interviewer asked were mainly from analog electronics,microprocessors.

Interview Questions

• Explain the working of multivibrator circuits.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Secure Meters

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aligarh, Uttar Pradesh (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Secure Meters (Aligarh, Uttar Pradesh (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

The process was simple.
    First there was a written technical and aptitude test.
    Then selected candidates were involved in GD
    Finally a technical round and HR occurs.
    Technical round was of 45 minutes duration
    HR round was of 15 minutes duration
    Technical and aptitude test was of 1 hr duration

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I got 4lpa package with a 4 year term compensation of rs30,000

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Secure Meters (Ahmedabad (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

Applied through college campus recruitment process.First round was Aptitude test. cleared the test easily not difficult. Then Technical Test .It was moderate. It was followed by Group Discussion on the latest topic . Then it was followed by technical and hr interview. On the next day they took another interview at their Gurgaon office

Interview Questions

• Basic Question on Eletrical
      Distribution Transformes,Skin Effect
      Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Secure Meters (New Delhi (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

interview was followed by a written test of moderate standard.
    interview process had 2 rounds. first round at collage campus, which was purely technical and had typical questions.
    2nd round of interview took place at company office at gurgaon with higher officials of company, it was technical cum HR intervierw of moderate standards.

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Interview

aptitude test (technical and non technical) followed by interview.

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Udaipur, Tripura (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Secure Meters (Udaipur, Tripura (India)) in April 2013.

Interview

campus recruitment
    APTITUDE AND TECHNICAL

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I interviewed at Secure Meters (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in November 2011.

Interview

first round was of qualifying nature with quantitative aptitude & resoning questions , then there was group discussion on certain topics , third round was of technical interview & fourth was HR round .

Interview Questions

• the interviewer asked me some tough question on microprocessor .   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Udaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Secure Meters (Udaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in June 2010.

Interview

The entire process started with a pre-placement talk at the campus. It was followed by a written test involving general aptitude, general awareness and technical subject knowledge. The selected candidates had 1 technical and 1 HR interview round. The technical round had questions regarding software stream fundamentals and projects done. The HR round consisted of questions on strengths and weaknesses as well as puzzles. The intent to learn and apply and the approach towards a problem is highly valued in the interviews apart from solid fundamentals.

Interview Questions

• How to improve the pivot selection in quicksort algorithm.   Answer Question