Secure One Capital Junior Mortgage Banker Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Secure One Capital

2.0

Junior Mortgage Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Secure One Capital (Costa Mesa, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

It was a decent interview but when you find out afterwards about who was conducting the interviews you ask yourself if they have the credentials to do this, plus management is bs. You guys are lucky I am only saying this much but yea. If I were to change anything about the interview process it would be the people maybe Im bias becausee I don't like the people conducting the interviews and the management but you know everyone is entitled to their own opinion about liking people or not. But I see that in most sales positions people have to be a little shady to succeed so I guess you can blame capitalism.

Interview Questions

• Do you want to make alot of moneyy?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for Secure One Capital

Junior Mortgage Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Secure One Capital (Costa Mesa, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

Scheduled an interview and went in the next day. The interview was too easy. Barely talked about me, mostly talked about the company. I was given the job right on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in working here?
      Are you willing to put in the work to be successful?   Answer Question