Secureworks Demand Generation Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Secureworks Demand Generation Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Secureworks

3.3

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Secureworks (Atlanta, GA) in August 2015.

Interview

I they called me, felt me out asked some probing questions and just tried to figure out if you will be a good fit. From what I understand its a job with a lot of rejections so you have to be tough enough to deal with it.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Secureworks?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Secureworks

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Secureworks (Atlanta, GA) in January 2015.

Interview

Interview process started with email invitation from HR rep asking if I would be interested in the position. Phone interview with HR rep followed up by another phone interview with one of the hiring managers. Next was in person interview that consisted of 30 min meetings with two people in the role and two managers. Next was another in person interview this time was an hour with hiring manager. Last interview was another face to face this time with team lead outside sales and hiring manager.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation great offer excited about opportunity

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Secureworks (Atlanta, GA) in February 2015.