Secureworks Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Secureworks

2.5

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Secureworks (Atlanta, GA) in May 2007.

Interview

I originally applied online in a resume blast I did to try and find a job.
A couple MONTHS later, I was emailed to set up a phone interview. This happened the the next day and went very well.
The next week, I was asked to submit writing samples and schedule an on-site interview. When setting up the in person interview, they said they were "very flexible, whenever was convenient for me." However, they were not flexible, and only had the next afternoon available. So I adjusted my schedule so that would work for me at the last minute. Then, they said "I believe I said we were available during the afternoon, but actually, we are not. Are you available in the morning?" I again, made myself available, but never heard back from them with a confirmed interview time, or directions to their office. I sent an email at the end of business that day letting them know that I would "Google" their office and be there at 9 am.
I received a phone call at 8:50 am the next morning asking if I had figured out how to get there... I was already in the parking lot. I would definitely characterize this communication process as less than ideal.
Anyway, the in person interview turned out to be a series of 1 on 1 interviews with everyone on the Marketing team, luckily, I did not have any conflicts with staying in their offices for 3 hours. My resume and experience were discussed and I received praise for my writing skills. I was told I would hear back "soon."
The next day, I received an offer from another company who wanted a decision right away, so I accepted. I let SecureWorks know and they immediately called me and offered me a job at a higher pay rate.
Overall, the interview process was straightforward and easy if you are good at speaking with others about yourself, albeit confusing and poorly coordinated. I accepted the offer based on a continued interest in the position, and the pay.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I didn't really need to negotiate since they offered me more than I was looking for so I was happy.

Other Interview Reviews for Secureworks

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Secureworks (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

First was a phone screening with the recruiter, followed by a phone interview with the hiring manager. Then followed by an almost half-day, multiple hours, marathon interview. Met with 5 people back to back, from various teams.

Interview Questions

• Not really difficult but because meeting with so many people, all at different times, you repeat the same questions and answers over and over.   1 Answer