Secureworks Product Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Secureworks Product Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Secureworks

2.0

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Secureworks (Atlanta, GA) in May 2010.

Interview

Following phone interview, I interviewed one on one with 3 co-workers to be and the manager. It took about 3.5 hours. Most of the co-workers were not knowledgeable in my skill set.

Interview Questions

• general experience questions   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Secureworks

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Secureworks (Atlanta, GA) in January 2010.

Interview

I was called about a Product Manager opportunity. During the initial phone screen, the HR people didn't know what the role was for or how it would fit in the organization. The only thing clear was the hiring manager. After a 45 minute conversation, I was told I would hear within a day or 2. After 1 week I followed up with HR and received no reply. After 2 weeks I tried again and was told I would hear by the end of the day. After 6 weeks I received a generic rejection letter. Just as well, if this is the way SecureWorks treats people, I don't won't to work there.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Secureworks (Atlanta, GA) in October 2018.

Interview

Typical process, phone vetting, followed by in-depth telephone interview, in person meeting, then interviews at HQ with key team members. Throughout the process their recruiter kept in touch as well as the hiring manager, briefing me on the next steps and providing background. They were very receptive to my requests for information about the company, position, and my role if hired.

Interview Questions

• Topical questions related to the product area I was being recruited for.   Answer Question