Secureworks Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Secureworks

4.0

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Secureworks (Atlanta, GA) in November 2011.

Interview

This position is for java technologies. First I had a phone interview with the manager and that was easy. Pretty much general questions on java like abstract class, interface, JSP, CSS questions. Then I was selected for the panel interview and it was scheduled for 3 long hours at their Atlanta office. This project is very much diversed and people sit at different geographic locations. Only two of their project members sit at altanta, GA. Rest two at RI and two at myrtle beach. so, I had teleconference with them.

Team members at atlanta, ga seemed very geeky and their questions were with some purpose Though it was not so difficult questions, they easily built my nerves. They asked questions about datastructures, recursive functions, comparator, comparable difference etc. They asked about java services and some design patterns.

Rest of the teleconferencing went good. Few logical questions and programmatic java questions. They were testing on the practical knowledge of java.

Other Interview Reviews for Secureworks

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Secureworks (Austin, TX).

Interview

Was contacted by a recruiter , after a quick Q&A , the recruiter kept pushing the interview with the hiring manager. Finally after 2 weeks , had a chat with the hiring manager and then 2 rounds phone interviews with Engineers.
    Now the recruiter has stopped communicating again, inspite of being by the engineers that I was a great fit .
    From my interactions so far, it seems to be a chaotic place with unprofessional recruiters.

Interview Questions

• distributed system design concerns   1 Answer