Secureworks Systems Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1.0

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Secureworks (Atlanta, GA) in September 2009.

Interview

Their recruiter reached out to me based on an online profile. I came in for an interview. When I arrived I was quickly whisked into a conference room for a rolling panel type of interview. Most of the interviewers seemed very unprepared and had not read my resume previous to entering the conference room. Many of them did not know the position I was being interviewed for and one even had a print out of C code that he wanted me to read and determine what it did. When I informed him of the position I was applying for he still insisted that I read his code that was incomplete. After about 6 rounds of interviews the HR lady appeared and walked me out. I entered the building in the front but the HR lady directed me to a door at the back of the building near the dumpsters and I had to walk quite a distance around the building back to my car. Ah yes out with the trash. The ultimate "don't call us we probably won't call you"

Interview Questions

• Read this obscure C code and tell me what it does even though it's not complete.   Answer Question