Secureworks Talent Acquisition Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Secureworks Talent Acquisition Interview Questions

Talent Acquisition Interview

Interview

Applied online and was contacted for a phone interview the following week. The interview went well, asking all the basic questions. The Recruiting Manager seemed to have an "upfront" style and she laid out a timeline for me on when I would get feedback, when they needed this person to start, etc.

She turned out to be like all the other recruiters out there. Missed her promised time frame by a week so I reached out myself and got the usual, "I've been out of the office, no feedback, etc," and she would get that feedback right away. 2 weeks later, still nothing so I reach out again and same thing, it's the managers fault, she's out of the office, blah, blah, blah and she'll get something for me right away. That was now a week ago.

Even if she comes back (because I'm not reaching out again,) wanting to move forward, I will not be pursuing this opportunity. Even if it is the managers' fault for not providing feedback, it is the recruiters job to at least reach out and say she doesn't have anything yet. I have no interest in working in this type of environment or with these type of people

Interview Questions

• How do you handle a difficult situation with a hiring manager   Answer Question