Securian Financial Management Development Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Management Development Interview

Interview

Behavioral questions are asked for the first portion of the interview process, a business situation (an activity where your critical thinking skills are evaluated) and a creative activity (with two managers, this tests your ability to think creatively).

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to lead a team. What challenges di you encounter? What were the results?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Securian Financial

Management Development Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Securian Financial in November 2009.

Interview

Securian traveled to my school to conduct initial recruitment. The process is very competitive with many students applying and interviewing for a limited number of positions. The interviewers were very friendly and seemed more interested in my previous experiences in high school and college than they were in answers to typical behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Please walk me through the internship experiences you have listed on your resume, describing each in detail.   Answer Question
    • Why are you interested in Securian and why specifically are you interested in Management Development?   Answer Question