Securitas Flex Officer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Securitas Flex Officer Interview Questions

Interviews at Securitas

1.5

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Securitas (San Diego, CA) in August 2019.

Interview

If you have your guard card the process is fast, otherwise you have to go through the interview process and then continue to getting your guard card through Securitas.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Securitas

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Securitas (San Jose, CA) in July 2019.

Interview

Applied online, was called and invited to a in-person interview. I was interviewed by two people. Was then offered a job. Be aware the background check might take a few weeks to go through.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you faced a difficult client and how did you resolve it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in West Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Securitas (West Palm Beach, FL) in May 2019.

Interview

Dress professional the interview was extremely short your asked about ur recent job ,your availability, your guard license,back ground is done internationally might take a few days, mouth swan taken in office school information needed ID etc

Interview Questions

• Your availability , your most recent job, your guard license statues, can you drive, reliable transportation   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Irwindale, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Securitas (Irwindale, CA) in March 2019.

Interview

Very easy interview. They just want to know that you can do that job and say that you are there to protect the community and deescalate situations. The ask you a few questions. They are looking for short answers.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if there was an angry customer and how would you handle it?   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to work here.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Longview, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Securitas (Longview, TX) in October 2017.

Interview

A bit lengthy, but easy questions. They asked about my work history and pay gap. I told her what I liked about my previous jobs and that was it. They called the day after I submitted my application, and I started work 3 days after applying.

Interview Questions

• How far are you willing to travel?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Roseville, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Securitas (Roseville, MN) in May 2016.

Interview

The woman was very professional and nice. I like her enthusiasm for her workplace. She did everything perfectly like asking me for my own life story, maintained eye contact with a smile, she offered me more money than I had said that I would be alright receiving, she explained the flex officer position to me with great detail, and she cared about the fact that I have a daughter and that I needed this job to support her and myself. She had a great heart and I could tell that she wanted to give me what was best for my own interest. By far, I would say that the interview I had was probably the best interview that I have ever had.

Interview Questions

• Where could you see yourself at this company in a few years?   1 Answer