Securitas Security Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Securitas Security Interview Questions

Updated Jul 8, 2017

1.8

118 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Interview

Was asked if I had a valid license, was given a brief description of duties. Basically if you were a warm body with no prior criminal convictions you were hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Had a valid license, no criminal record, open availability to work.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Securitas (Boston, MA).

Interview

I applied online and the process was pretty straightforward. received a phone call a few days later, apparently got an email later that said I wasn't accepted. For the most part not really worth it and a waste of time.

Securitas Security Guard Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Securitas (Greenville, SC).

Interview

It was simple q and a. Office is pretty organized. They tend to get straight to the point. The district manager for Greenville is a good guy. He listens well and will handle issues when they present themselves

Security Guard Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Securitas.

Interview

The interview process depends on who you are getting interviewed by. I didn't get many questions but basic stuff and was having more of a conversation than anything. once I told the interviewer I knew about safety first and how to deal with people from my previous jobs and that I was open to work in the next city, she told me I was hired and I started signing my employment papers and took a drug test. After passing the drug test I was giving the days to come back for training.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Securitas.

Interview

It's great,they were polite and straight forward. I was informed more about the company and knew what I was for, I pass through the interview process with flying colors and was offered a job.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Securitas.

Interview

Colleen Freeman HR here in Las Vegas was wonderfully nice. She knew I wasn't getting hours. She knew I was searching. She talked to one of the management. But again fail in communication. I felt more shy to ask Ms. Freeman to help me more than she already did. I felt like she was doing things that is not her role to do but others role to do and fail to do. In the end of all this effort to ask for help- I still came with no hours of working.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for us?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Securitas (Oakland, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

Process went smooth and easy. No issues or problems with checking in. The lady at the front desk knew was she was doing and had everything under the control. The person conducting the interview was also very knowleable about operations in the company.

Interview Questions

• What assets and qualities do you bring to the team?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Securitas (Dallas, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

Mouth swab interview and paperwork talked with staff about different posts watched three movies on safety and procedures. Fingerprintinh and badge pictures taken during orientation is very easy and proactive..the posts are so cool and dependable.i just wasn't a great employee due to being a single mom

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Securitas (Detroit, MI) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview was simple no serious questions asked i simply gave them my resume background jnfo told them about me and that was all too easy blah blah blah blah blah i really didnt have issues getting my position i feel like was qualified maybe overqualified and they still wanted to pay me as little as possible.

Interview Questions

• What would you want to get paid   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Fort Myers, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Securitas (Fort Myers, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

it was an 2 hours long, measured uniform, talked and met with other officers and management. it was fast paced. the process took about 2 hours. filled in some answers. did some paperwork in regards to benefits. watched a video and answered questions from video.