Securitas Security Guard Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 29, 2017

1.8

26 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Securitas (Boston, MA).

Interview

I applied online and the process was pretty straightforward. received a phone call a few days later, apparently got an email later that said I wasn't accepted. For the most part not really worth it and a waste of time.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Securitas

Security Guard Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Securitas.

Interview

The interview process depends on who you are getting interviewed by. I didn't get many questions but basic stuff and was having more of a conversation than anything. once I told the interviewer I knew about safety first and how to deal with people from my previous jobs and that I was open to work in the next city, she told me I was hired and I started signing my employment papers and took a drug test. After passing the drug test I was giving the days to come back for training.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Securitas (Oakland, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

Process went smooth and easy. No issues or problems with checking in. The lady at the front desk knew was she was doing and had everything under the control. The person conducting the interview was also very knowleable about operations in the company.

Interview Questions

• What assets and qualities do you bring to the team?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Henderson, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Securitas (Henderson, NV) in December 2016.

Interview

Easy. It's more a matter of them feeling out your expectations, versus whether they can meet them. I very much get the impression that so long as you can breathe, walk, speak, pass a drug urine test, and obtain a guard card, that they will at least make you a conditional job offer.

Anonymous Employee in Topeka, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Securitas (Topeka, KS) in August 2016.

Interview

Watch a video and pass a drug test. Really not much to it, sign away rights for break or do not get the job. Really simple, show up is 90% chance of getting hired.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Securitas (Oakland, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

Classes For Guard Card(Told Them I Already Had One,They Didn't Believe me Or Look It up) but u sit in the back room or lobby with the rest of the applicants for that time..they get you one by one and see who likes your skill set then you take a mouth swab drug test and they schedule you for a 2 or 3 day class

Interview Questions

• It Was Really Like A Class Setting For The Most Part
      But Tell Me About Yourself Type Questions
      they only really care about qualifications and experience
      Mouth Swab For Drug Testing   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Securitas (Austin, TX) in December 2015.

Interview

Interviewed for different position
     Was over qualified and was offered 6 other position with my choice of pick. I choose the offer that suited my pay and schedule preferences. I was told I could easily transfer to Europe if I would choose to do so. Due me being from europe.

Interview Questions

• How do you think you can be an asset to our company?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Novi, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Securitas (Novi, MI) in October 2015.

Interview

It was good...very fast paced interview. Basic questions, nothing hard. Everyone was very nice! Sounds like a good organization, Does anyone know though what kinud of drug test Securitas does though with every state?

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Securitas (Houston, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

The next day after I submitted my application I received an email about interview, went to the interview sometime that same week; there were maybe about 10 other applicants totaled; I received a packet that was a couple pages long filled it out while the hr lady made a copy of my ss card, Dl, and high school diploma.

Interview Questions

• Is there any reason why you wouldn't be able to work a schedule shift?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Signal Hill, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Securitas (Signal Hill, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview process was brief. Once you get there they ask you for your hs diploma then you fill out some papers and a mock incident report. I was interviewed about 10 mins after giving the receptionist the documents she had me fill out. The interviewer interviewed me from a stack of papers with questions on them for about 10 minutes.

Interview Questions

• What would your previous employers say about you?   1 Answer