Securitas Security Officer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Securitas Security Officer Interview Questions

Updated Jan 23, 2017

1.9

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Securitas (Dallas, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

Mouth swab interview and paperwork talked with staff about different posts watched three movies on safety and procedures. Fingerprintinh and badge pictures taken during orientation is very easy and proactive..the posts are so cool and dependable.i just wasn't a great employee due to being a single mom

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Securitas

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Securitas (Denver, CO).

Interview

Submitted online application and resume. Received call back from site supervisor within 30 days. Interviewed within 15 days of callback. Interview was conducted at the customer's site in a 1 on 1 setting with the site supervisor.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Securitas (Chicago, IL) in December 2016.

Interview

The interview went well she ask me about my customers service where I work now and ask if I was willing to comply with a drug test and background check and I told her yes.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your customers service when you help someone with a problem?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Just go to the interview with a good personality and know what you talking about and always smile. I took my drop and pass now waiting on my background to come back I got the so I'm not worried. But good luck with whoever looking for a job there are plenty out here!

Security Officer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Securitas.

Interview

The process takes 2 weeks. It's an easy interview if you have been in the security industry. It's still easy if it's your first security job. Overall it is a good experience. As we know security officer job is to observe and report, nothing much about it.

Anonymous Employee in Silver Spring, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Securitas (Silver Spring, MD) in September 2016.

Interview

Dress comfortably, but professionally. Interview was quick, easy, and to the point. Hiring manager was efficient also new to company as well. You fill out a bit of paperwork followed by a drug screen before leaving. Don't really find out much about the position unless you end up getting invited to an orientation after your background check clears. Meeting was no longer than 15-20 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any prior security experience?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Securitas (Baltimore, MD) in August 2016.

Interview

it was a open interviews so i went to the interview and got hired, it took 4 hours forreal . it was 6 people all of us got hired it was a easy process they quiz u to

Interview Questions

• can u stand long period of time   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Securitas (Richmond, VA).

Interview

The interview process was short, sweet, and to the point. I applied online around 8pm, got a call around 9am the next morning to schedule an interview for the next day. Went in, filled out an incident report, then got hired.

Security Officer Interview

Interview

Intervirw is basically a drug test if you already have your guard card going in then you will get in right away. It is a bit unorganized but easy and quiet job.

Interview Questions

• have you been convicted of a felony   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiating they are firm on yeir pay

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, DE

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Securitas (Wilmington, DE) in March 2016.

Interview

I had an interview yesterday. It went great!!!! The lady was very professional & nice. I signed paperwork for the background check & drug test. I know it takes 72 hours for the background check but when do you do the drug test? I'm excited to start & wondering if anyone could let me know how long does it take to get called for training, your training & drug testing?

Interview Questions

• Have you ever been terminated from a job   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Securitas (Burbank, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

I applied online for Burbank, CA. I got a call the very next day for an interview. When I went in the receptionist asked for my high school diploma and ID. I then filled out paperwork along with a report of a scenario of what I would do if I saw someone breaking into a car. the receptionist gave my report to the interviewer and the interview took about 10 minutes of mainly getting to know me as a person. I was hired on the spot and filled out all the paperwork and started orientation the following week.