Securitas Security Officer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Securitas Security Officer Interview Questions

Interviews at Securitas

1.8

Anonymous Employee in Terre Haute, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Securitas (Terre Haute, IN) in January 2020.

Interview

Brief phone interview going over my past experiences regarding working, casual conversations, and then briefly describing pay and job sites. Interviewer also went over my education and if i had any certifications in CPR or Medical aid. Proceeded to tell me about the training programs.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Securitas

Anonymous Employee in Akron, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Securitas (Akron, OH) in October 2019.

Interview

It was thorough and impressive. I was very comfortable with the interview process and it was very knowledgeable. It was easy to follow along and understand the job details. I am looking forward to working with this company. I would recommend to all pf my friends if they are looking for an employer who is friendly and caring like the interviewers I had!

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Securitas (New York, NY).

Interview

A lot of paper work not too much of a wait typical day at a security company in the hiring process uniforms are given on another day at a certain time

3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Securitas (Wilmington, MA) in August 2019.

Interview

Very relaxing, no pressure to accept job I was actually contacted on indeed to fill out a pre-test to see how I would react to certain situations, and guaranteed an interview if completed.

Interview Questions

• Would you be able to make shift even if the highway was closed, or there were really tough weather conditions?   Answer Question

Security Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Securitas.

Interview

Very fast , I spent about 30 minutes in the waiting room, then I got called back. I answered questions about availability and then got offered the job. I started the hiring process with getting fingerprinted and taking a drug screenign within 24 hoursof the interview.

Interview Questions

• If there ever a reason to break protocol ?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Securitas (Seattle, WA) in July 2019.

Interview

Easy process with no work time lost in the interview at all. Just come confident and you will be OK. Will recommend to people starting to develop their professional development.

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Securitas (Milwaukee, WI).

Interview

Applied in person during a job fair, they offered me interview right after filling out the application,I got hired after the interview was over and accepted the job offer.

Interview Questions

• What hour are you willing to work?   1 Answer

Security Officer Interview

Interview

Interview 1 day was asked some pretty simple questions and ask if I had a question of any kind wether job related or not and then the job orientation the next day

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Securitas (Anaheim, CA) in June 2019.

Interview

The facility I was getting interviewed for was clean and was professional. They were very kind to me for my military background. They gave me details about the job and how its good for getting back into the civilian world and details on the training and process after getting the interview.

Interview Questions

• Do you think it is necessary to do things differently than instructed to get the job done.   1 Answer

Security Officer Interview

Interview

You will get hired. More of a background review to gage how much they will pay you. More experience = more pay . If you are a vet you will get hired

Interview Questions

• Don’t remember specific questions. Probably along the lines of do you have open availability? Any security experience, etc   1 Answer