Securitas Security Officer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Securitas Security Officer Interview Questions

Updated May 23, 2017

1.9

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Securitas (Dallas, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

Mouth swab interview and paperwork talked with staff about different posts watched three movies on safety and procedures. Fingerprintinh and badge pictures taken during orientation is very easy and proactive..the posts are so cool and dependable.i just wasn't a great employee due to being a single mom

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Securitas

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Securitas (Detroit, MI) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview was simple no serious questions asked i simply gave them my resume background jnfo told them about me and that was all too easy blah blah blah blah blah i really didnt have issues getting my position i feel like was qualified maybe overqualified and they still wanted to pay me as little as possible.

Interview Questions

• What would you want to get paid   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Securitas (Denver, CO).

Interview

Submitted online application and resume. Received call back from site supervisor within 30 days. Interviewed within 15 days of callback. Interview was conducted at the customer's site in a 1 on 1 setting with the site supervisor.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Securitas (Chicago, IL) in December 2016.

Interview

The interview went well she ask me about my customers service where I work now and ask if I was willing to comply with a drug test and background check and I told her yes.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your customers service when you help someone with a problem?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Just go to the interview with a good personality and know what you talking about and always smile. I took my drop and pass now waiting on my background to come back I got the so I'm not worried. But good luck with whoever looking for a job there are plenty out here!

Security Officer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Securitas.

Interview

The process takes 2 weeks. It's an easy interview if you have been in the security industry. It's still easy if it's your first security job. Overall it is a good experience. As we know security officer job is to observe and report, nothing much about it.

Anonymous Employee in Silver Spring, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Securitas (Silver Spring, MD) in September 2016.

Interview

Dress comfortably, but professionally. Interview was quick, easy, and to the point. Hiring manager was efficient also new to company as well. You fill out a bit of paperwork followed by a drug screen before leaving. Don't really find out much about the position unless you end up getting invited to an orientation after your background check clears. Meeting was no longer than 15-20 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any prior security experience?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Securitas (Baltimore, MD) in August 2016.

Interview

it was a open interviews so i went to the interview and got hired, it took 4 hours forreal . it was 6 people all of us got hired it was a easy process they quiz u to

Interview Questions

• can u stand long period of time   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Securitas (Richmond, VA).

Interview

The interview process was short, sweet, and to the point. I applied online around 8pm, got a call around 9am the next morning to schedule an interview for the next day. Went in, filled out an incident report, then got hired.

Security Officer Interview

Interview

Intervirw is basically a drug test if you already have your guard card going in then you will get in right away. It is a bit unorganized but easy and quiet job.

Interview Questions

• have you been convicted of a felony   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiating they are firm on yeir pay

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Securitas (Las Vegas, NV) in June 2016.

Interview

It was simple I applied online waited a couple of days and received a phone call saying to come in for an interview then I got offered a position followed up by an 8 hr training meeting then I was out in the field and ready to go after of all the proper work cards and documentation were finalized