Securitas Security Services USA Interview Questions in Chicago, IL | Glassdoor

2.2

9 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Shift Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Securitas Security Services USA (Chicago, IL) in December 2016.

Interview

1st interview was with Branch Manager.
    2nd Interview was with Client and Site Account Manager representing Securitas.
    Client presented concerns and did a run down of Building Client concerns and what he was looking for within the Security Supervisors and asked if I was up for the task.

Interview Questions

• How would I work with officers who are not open for change.   1 Answer

Security Shift Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Securitas Security Services USA (Chicago, IL) in February 2016.

Interview

Easy interview, they really Just needed a body to work the post. I didn't have to do much to get the job.wish there was more levels to it basically it was extremely easy and they could've did better

Field Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Securitas Security Services USA (Chicago, IL) in January 2016.

Interview

An email thanking me for sending my resume just 5 minutes prior to getting a call from the HR manager. This was on a Friday. We scheduled an interview for the next Monday.

Interview Questions

• Why im interested in the position, what I know about the position, certain scenarios I could be put in and how I would handle them.   1 Answer

Unarmed Security Guard Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Securitas Security Services USA (Chicago, IL) in April 2015.

Interview

seen an ad on craigslist for unarmed security no experience needed,sent my resume to the email, called 5 minutes later to confirm it was received. The guy that answered the phone was nice,told me one of the recruitors would call in a couple of days. About 3 hours later i received a call from a recruitor he gave me an over the phone interview, told him i was open to any position, asked if i lived near transportation (yes), did i have a perc card (no) he told me they would train me threw a free 20 hour course and help me get my perc, that was pretty much it. he was nice told me he would call bk in a couple of days once he found a position. Hoping he call tommorrow (monday)

Interview Questions

• when he called he asked am i still interested in the job?.   1 Answer

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Securitas Security Services USA (Chicago, IL) in October 2014.

Interview

Interview process was concise and professional (for the most part). After being hired my background check was taking longer than normal to come back and HR would not respond to repeated calls and emails when I checked on my hiring status.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation possible.

Security Officer - Site Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Securitas Security Services USA (Chicago, IL).

Interview

I was approached by an HR person who had found my resume online through Career Builder. I felt a little led on by the initial phone conversation because the job seemed a lot more tailored to my educational background and work history than it actually was. The interview process was very thorough and lengthy. There was a background check and drug test. There was an in person interview with HR, the site supervisor and corporate client. Finger printing took a long time and was not fun. There was a rather tedious online personality, skills and knowledge test. There is ample training before you start the job which is great and the opportunity to become certified.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you got a bomb threat at your site.   5 Answers

Negotiation

No chance to negotiate. They pay what they pay and offer limited benefits to supplement your salary.

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Securitas Security Services USA (Chicago, IL) in April 2014.

Interview

Applied online and then was called in for an interview. Had an interview with HR then with manager. Hired the following week. Took two days of class to receive my PERC card and 20 hour training. Then met with Manager to see which location would best fit me.Overall my experience was quick at first I was hired as a floater but then received offer to work in a permanent location after a week.

Interview Questions

• When was there a time that you had an issue and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Unarmed Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Securitas Security Services USA (Chicago, IL) in October 2013.

Interview

Interview was a piece of cake no pressure and very relaxed

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation

Security Officer - Site Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Securitas Security Services USA (Chicago, IL) in May 2013.

Interview

The interview and application process is the longest, most intensive that I've encountered. Everyone seems nice and helpful. The interviews are rather brief. You have to give a lot of personal information and professional work history details. After the offer there is still even more work to do before you get started with the job and trainings.

Interview Questions

• What kind of manager are you?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I have the offer and am in the negotiation stage now.