Securitas Security Services USA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Securitas Security Services USA Interview Questions

Updated Jan 20, 2018

1.9

Mobile Armed Security Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Securitas Security Services USA.

Interview

Interviewed with the mobile branch manager and his supervisor. They basically told me about the position and asked me if I was interested. They asked me about my background and why I would make a good Security Officer for them.

Securitas Security Guard Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Securitas Security Services USA.

Interview

Unprofessional, made it seem like you had the job, never heard back again. Manager was too casual in his tone during process. It was a false hope kind of fluffy interview.

Interview Questions

• Are you caring towards homeless people?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Securitas Security Services USA (Virginia Beach, VA) in December 2017.

Interview

The interview process was super easy. Overall it was very easy and quick. They want to know why you would be a good candidate for the job. They ask about previous job experience, because they check your references to see if you're eligible for rehire. As long as you're consistent, you'll be fine. If theyre going to hire you, they do the whole process that day you do your interview.

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you? Asked questions about previous job history.   Answer Question

Unarmed Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Securitas Security Services USA (Memphis, TN) in December 2017.

Interview

After I filled out my application, I didn't give them anytime to call me. I was calling them everyday checking on my status, and letting them know I was serious about working. Usually doing this, you have to worry about talking to the same person and they get an attitude with you because they are tired of hearing from you. I didn't have this problem with the recruiter Andrea. She was pretty laid back the first few times, then I suppose when she noticed how serious I was she put even more effort in finding me a post.

Interview Questions

• Besides asking basic questions, they have you fill out a questionnaire. I liked the scenario.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Portland, ME

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Securitas Security Services USA (Portland, ME).

Interview

Very easy and straight forward. Go into the interview with a positive attitude and you will be fine. They will have you go over your application and do a mock incident report to test writing skills. They try to match you for the position which would best fit you and the company. Friendly people from the front desk to the interviewer. Overall a good experience.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Securitas Security Services USA.

Interview

Easy interview process. You go up to the Branch office and you tell them about yourself, some prior experience you have, and what you can bring to the company. Go in there with a positive attitude and you'll be fine.

Security Guard Interview

Application

The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Securitas Security Services USA.

Interview

I filled out an application online and they responded back in 3 days with a call to set up an interview. I initially missed the call but they left a voicemail saying they would send me an email with all the details attached. When I finally got the email it only said to come in for open interviews between a certain time. When I show up for the interview they tell me the HR manager isn't in today briefly ask for my information and if I had my certification. After handing over my information they make a copy and tell me to come in next week for orientation.

Interview Questions

• Do you have your security guard certification?   1 Answer

Security Guard Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Securitas Security Services USA.

Interview

Knew site supervisor so she told me about position. And went to securitasjobs.com to apply and take assessment to determine eligibility. After passing that, the branch manager received a notification and they called to set up interview time for the next day with site supervisor. Interview was informal, asked me mostly questions from the assessment, possible scenarios etc. Buccal swab was done for the drug testing method at that time, background check took about 3 or so days to get back, fingerprinting was required, started working in less than a week of applying ,

Interview Questions

• Repeat of online assessment questions..." what would you do if"   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Evansville, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Securitas Security Services USA (Evansville, IN) in November 2017.

Interview

Applied online on a Thursday. Received a call back following morning and called them back that afternoon. Setup an interview on following Monday. Interview was probably the easiest I've been through. Since all my information was sent online I just had to double check everything but didn't have to refill the other paperwork for it. Had a incident report to fill out. It gives an example of the incident that took place to know how to write your report. Drug tested after interview and sized up for uniform.

Next step is have to wait for pre-employment background check to go through (was told two weeks) then I'll be given an offer.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions. Was asked to give an example of a difficult situation and how I handle it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Securitas Security Services USA (Saint Louis, MO) in November 2017.

Interview

Open and laid back. Not intimidating at all. Friendly staff. Honest about hourly wage. Made sure to remind me of the bonus i could get if referred someone for the job if I were hired.