Securitas Security Services USA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 4, 2018

1.9

Security Officer/EMT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beaumont, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Securitas Security Services USA (Beaumont, TX).

Interview

It was very laid back. She told me what the job was and what I would be doing. We discussed pay and stuff like that. She asked me about my work history and if I thought it would be a good fit for me. Overall it was a good experience.

Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Securitas Security Services USA (Sunnyvale, CA).

Interview

Interviewed at the company where I would be embedded and it was a serious interview with one Securitas employee and one employee of NetApp where I was embeddd. The Securitas employee was very friendly. The NetApp employee was very serious and questioned by background extensively. But after i got the job that same manager was very nice.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my experience with computer networking, printers and physical security systems.   1 Answer

Security Guard Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Securitas Security Services USA (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

The interview process was short and sweet and only lasted for an hour. Employer just asked me about my previous job experience and if I worked security before. The employer was nice and straight forward about everything was offered a job right their.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked for Securitas before?   1 Answer

Unarmed Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phila, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Securitas Security Services USA (Phila, PA) in February 2018.

Interview

I didn’t like how it took them an hour just to interview me. I also didn’t like that I had to another application in person, when I have previously did it online earlier. Lastly they don’t tell you exactly you will be at id they decide to hire you.

Armed Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Securitas Security Services USA (Tulsa, OK) in February 2018.

Interview

The Interview was held by a recruiter that talked mostly about her own experiences of the past, and in detail about all of her accomplishments working for Securitas. She then said may resume, experience, and certifications were great and she had two different divisions I could work for. One armed and another unarmed. I have received no further communications and when I call the HR office nobody seems to know anything.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral interview question.   1 Answer

Mobile Armed Security Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Securitas Security Services USA.

Interview

Interviewed with the mobile branch manager and his supervisor. They basically told me about the position and asked me if I was interested. They asked me about my background and why I would make a good Security Officer for them.

Securitas Security Guard Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Securitas Security Services USA.

Interview

Unprofessional, made it seem like you had the job, never heard back again. Manager was too casual in his tone during process. It was a false hope kind of fluffy interview.

Interview Questions

• Are you caring towards homeless people?   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warwick, RI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Securitas Security Services USA (Warwick, RI) in January 2018.

Interview

Notified by email for a phone interview then assured I was going to be going to one on one. NOT. They never contacted me and it took forever to call the person running selection

Interview Questions

• How do I handle an unruly customer?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Securitas Security Services USA in January 2018.

Interview

option as you dont have to wait in line for people to go in front of you. you will be greeted with a lady. she will coming in with an interview appointment is the best avery quick and briey. she will coming in with an interview appointment is the best avery quick and brief. asked about availability. they made sure i filled up lots of paperwork and gave me a sheet with a scenario on it. it was meant to fill out. after the drug test, they will tell you when and where you will you be contacted or the location. overall it was quick and simple, no diffuculty.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work at this job.   1 Answer

Security Guard Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Securitas Security Services USA (Virginia Beach, VA) in December 2017.

Interview

The interview process was super easy. Overall it was very easy and quick. They want to know why you would be a good candidate for the job. They ask about previous job experience, because they check your references to see if you're eligible for rehire. As long as you're consistent, you'll be fine. If theyre going to hire you, they do the whole process that day you do your interview.

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you? Asked questions about previous job history.   Answer Question