Securitas Security Services USA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Securitas Security Services USA Interview Questions

Updated Jun 25, 2017

1.9

Interview

I applied on the weekend and got a call Monday morning , had 3 separate interviews that went very well. The training in NC was extensive however when i transferred to VA the training was way too easy. Overall i enjoy working for this company.

Interview Questions

• How would I add to the company?   1 Answer

Field Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Securitas Security Services USA (Phoenix, AZ) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied like 3 times and I got emails about we are interested in you to be a security officer until I called to ask them if there is anything wrong. I spoke with the lady in charge and She said will review and call me if I am qualified. She called but I notice that she was maybe intoxicated/drowsy because she will take breaks after few minutes and say that she was sleepy or ask the questions repeatedly after I answer them like: I told her that I have IT degree and I built websites too before and she replied that if I do have any computer experience?!!!! She asked me repeatedly how many employees I managed and I answered it over 5 times then she told me if I know anything about the responsibilities for this position which I had the job description in front of me and gave her every single one of it and she answered me: You don't the important of this job and what you said to me is nothing. What???!!!! at the end she said I think I am not a good fit for this position. funny!

Interview Questions

• Can you work weekend?   1 Answer
    • Do you have computer skills? after I specifically answered her what is my major and what I did for other companies with my computer skills   Answer Question

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Securitas Security Services USA (Washington, DC) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied online on a Friday afternoon. I got a phone call Monday afternoon to set up a phone interview for later in the week. Phone interview got scheduled for the next day. The interviewer told me about the company, about the position, asked the usual questions about me and then some other questions listed below that were related to the position applied for. I asked him some follow up questions. When we were done, he said I would get a call in the next 7-10 days to schedule the next step which was another phone interview with a VP. I got an email 10 days later saying they had found a candidate with more experience.

Interview Questions

• How many people do you currently manage and what do they do?   Answer Question
    • How successful is the business you're managing currently?   Answer Question
    • How would you describe your management style?   Answer Question
    • What do you think defines a manager? What do you think defines a leader? Which do you think you are?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in West Des Moines, IA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Securitas Security Services USA (West Des Moines, IA).

Interview

Asked a few questions about who I was, how I heard about them, took a two page personality test, drug test, criminal background check then had orientation class. Got told which site I would be at then offered a second site that paid a little more.

Interview Questions

• How did you here about us?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Topeka, KS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Securitas Security Services USA (Topeka, KS).

Interview

It was brief and quick process and the test was presented and was able to get in and get started right away. The interviewer seemed to know what he was looking for and got back to me pretty quick.

Interview Questions

• The main thing they wanted to know is my experience.   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Securitas Security Services USA (Boston, MA) in May 2017.

Interview

Was a current employee with alot of experience and I knew the job was opening up so I applied via email to my branch manager. Had my interview within 4 days. Was put into the position interim and after 30days had a second interview this time with the client . I was made the permanent manager several days later after a 3rd brief interview with the company HR rep.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you bring to a management role within a security company.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Securitas Security Services USA (Albuquerque, NM).

Interview

Called in to do an interview when I arrived I had to fill out a form or an "Activity Log". It had a scenario of how I would log my daily activities on the job and whatI observed. After that I was called in for an interview.

Security Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Securitas Security Services USA.

Interview

I applied online and got a call to do an in-person interview at the branch office. I then went to the interview and was given a job offer as soon as it was done.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you found a wallet lying on the ground with cash sticking out of it?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Securitas Security Services USA (New York, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

they briefly ask simple expect questions like, what makes you interested in becoming a security officer. they ask you basic scenario questions where you basically give a personal answer on how you would react to a situation but they are looking for you to incorporate what you learn in your 8 and 16 hour classes so just remember the basics such as detect, deter, observe, report,.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you successfully dealt with an angry member of the public not with physical force, but with only your words.   Answer Question
    • If you found out a fellow security guard was accessing information he shouldn't be, but in your opinion it was important information, what would you do?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Securitas Security Services USA (Sacramento, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

it was easy to apply on line got an interview in a couple of days went in filled out more paperwork got interviewed got hired took drug test started classes on a monday

Interview Questions

• have I ever worked for securitas   1 Answer