Securitas Security Services USA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Securitas Security Services USA Interview Questions

Updated Jul 10, 2018

1.9

Contracts Interview

Interview

Interview process went smoothly. Had to fill out an extensive online questionnaire. Came in to meet HR for an assessment. Then met the team - they were a great group. Eventually came in for a second round. Whole process took 2-3 months but that was during the holidays.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any questions for me?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Securitas Security Services USA (Houston, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied online. Within 1 hour HR contacted me and setup up an interview for the next morning at 0915. I was hired on the spot during the interview. Did my drug screen and came back next day to meet the client.

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Securitas Security Services USA (San Jose, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted the next day. Went through a pretty rude but brisk phone screen. Was told to show up to the main office the next day. I showed up early, answered a few questionnaire sheets and sat for about an hour waiting for the recruiter to get there as she was late. When she finally got there it was like there were 1000 things on her mind. Everything was very fast paced and disorganized. Wasn't even asked anything. Based on the online application she put two locations that "suited" my needs. I felt rushed to choose one. Once I did choose, I was set up to interview with the other company that same hour. I drove over there and interviewed and got the job. Came back to main building, did a drug test, filled out paperwork, was given assignments and classes to attend and was sent on my way.

Interview Questions

• Which site do you want? One pays 15, the other pays 15.50. One is swing and one is grave. Which site do you want?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Securitas Security Services USA (Las Vegas, NV) in June 2010.

Interview

There was an online application ( from there website) that took about 1 hour to complete. Face to Face interview would come next; if at that time there was an opening that fit your skill set, you would be interviewed by a BM that same day.

Interview Questions

• Why are you seeking a position with us at this time?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Please show up looking like you want the job. No jeans, tee shirts caps...

Armed Guard Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Securitas Security Services USA (Houston, TX) in July 2013.

Interview

General questions. FOLLOW UP WITH HR 2-4 DAYS AFTER INTERVIEW. The HR staff was very helpful throughout the entire interview process they asked great questions and conducted the interview very quickly. It took a few hours waiting for the HR staff to guide me through the entire process but we move rather quickly it took about two or three days that I have to go back-and-forth to the office until everything is finally done.

Administrative Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Securitas Security Services USA (Grand Rapids, MI) in February 2015.

Interview

I applied online for the position and was called within a week by the HR manager. We set something up for the following day. I met with HR only and the interview went well. She showed me around the office and introduced me to a couple of the other staff members. A few hours after I left she called me asked me to come in and interview with the branch manager. That interview was pretty short but seemed to go very well. It was that afternoon that the HR manager called me and offered me the job contingent on by drug test and back ground check reports. A bout 2 weeks later I had started here full time.

Interview Questions

• The interview was very laid back and had more of a conversational feel to it.   Answer Question

Administrative Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Securitas Security Services USA (Boston, MA) in August 2016.

Interview

fill out form and then interview personally, ask what you have seen in first glance! I have bee very easy, because this position I applied was filled before my interview! The HR was very nice! I thought the reason why was this position was filled. They focus on skills and personalities questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jackson, TN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Securitas Security Services USA (Jackson, TN) in August 2014.

Interview

Drove 1/12 hours to interview. Met with 2 other Branch Managers. Never asked me any real interview questions. Seems they had their mind mind up before I got there. They were friendly enough, but I didn't drive that far to make new friends.

Branch Manager Interview

Interview

It helps to be referred by someone, because it's who you know, and hopefully you worked your way up kissing the right butt (of someone who was most likely not qualified for their own job, but they got it by kissing the right butt and depend on those below them to make them look good)

Interview Questions

• Managing a multi-million $ business with very high turnover and constant client issues   Answer Question

Negotiation

Never able to get the expected salary. Carrot dangled is annual bonus which is very difficult to obtain.

Anonymous Employee in Green Bay, WI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Securitas Security Services USA (Green Bay, WI) in April 2013.

Interview

I called Securitas and demanded an interview. They told me to apply online but I told them to just interview me because I don't play games. They were so impressed with my eagerness to work that they interviewed me later that day. I got a call back the next day saying that I was hired.

Interview Questions

• Name a time in your life that you thought you were doing the right thing, but it turned out to be the wrong thing?   Answer Question

Negotiation

They offered me 60k. I laughed in her face and demanded 80k. She said she would have to get back to me. Left the office. Came back with a grin and said that they'll do 85k. Easy as cake. They like people with confidence. You must be firm and have a no BS kind of attitude.