Securitas Security Services USA Security Officer - Site Supervisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.4

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Securitas Security Services USA (Knoxville, TN).

Interview

Went into the office and had a very polite interview that went over my previous work history. They seemed desperate and was looking for anyone who didn't have a horrible background

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked in security before?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Securitas Security Services USA

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Securitas Security Services USA (Chicago, IL).

Interview

I was approached by an HR person who had found my resume online through Career Builder. I felt a little led on by the initial phone conversation because the job seemed a lot more tailored to my educational background and work history than it actually was. The interview process was very thorough and lengthy. There was a background check and drug test. There was an in person interview with HR, the site supervisor and corporate client. Finger printing took a long time and was not fun. There was a rather tedious online personality, skills and knowledge test. There is ample training before you start the job which is great and the opportunity to become certified.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you got a bomb threat at your site.   5 Answers

Negotiation

No chance to negotiate. They pay what they pay and offer limited benefits to supplement your salary.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Securitas Security Services USA (Chicago, IL) in May 2013.

Interview

The interview and application process is the longest, most intensive that I've encountered. Everyone seems nice and helpful. The interviews are rather brief. You have to give a lot of personal information and professional work history details. After the offer there is still even more work to do before you get started with the job and trainings.

Interview Questions

• What kind of manager are you?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I have the offer and am in the negotiation stage now.

Security Officer - Site Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Securitas Security Services USA.

Interview

Online application and test ,After submission Branch Office will contact about available openings. Pre employment drug testing, 8 he's pre hire class

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Job placement FT position

Security Officer - Site Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Securitas Security Services USA in April 2010.

Interview

I showed up and they could not find anyone else qualified and I was over qualified.

Interview Questions

• When can you start ? (if was the first question)   1 Answer

Negotiation

I tried to negotiate pay and they wouldn't move.

Security Officer - Site Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Securitas Security Services USA in May 2008.

Interview

Interview to bump up from S/O. Depends on the Branch Manager whom is interviewing you. As always the client will have the last say over who gets hired.

Interview Questions

• How will you use disciplinary action?   2 Answers
    • Are you available at any time to sit post?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Tough, be tough

Security Officer - Site Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Securitas Security Services USA in November 2007.

Interview

The branch Manager asked me if I was interested in the position of site supervisor which had just come open upon the passing of our previous supervisor.
    I stated that I was as I was already acting as team leader to help keep things running smoothly untill another Supervisor could be put in place.
    He told me to fax a resume to his office which I did.
    The other officers on site all ralied around me to be the next supervisor.
    That was the last I heard from him on the position untill he called me to tell me that they had hired outside the company and was giveing me a newly created position ( created just for me) of assistant site supervisor.

Interview Questions

• Are you interested in the position?   1 Answer