Securitas Security Services USA Officer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.9

255 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Unarmed Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Securitas Security Services USA (Saint Louis, MO) in July 2016.

Interview

It wasn't difficult and very easy. Just go with a level head and do not be nervous. They are very understanding and would love the person to be upfront with them about certain situations.

Interview Questions

• do you have a valid ID or drivers license?   1 Answer

Lead Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Securitas Security Services USA (Louisville, KY) in July 2016.

Interview

I applied for this job online. After some online assessments they verified that I did, indeed, have a pulse. After this I was required to submit to a drug test and scheduled for orientation. Orientation consisted of four hours sitting in a room while they determined what size uniforms to issue. After this I started my shift the following Saturday.

Interview Questions

• Are you a real, living person?   1 Answer
    • Can you start on Saturday?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Pensacola, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Securitas Security Services USA (Pensacola, FL) in June 2016.

Interview

Just came from Security training from Job Corps in Kentucky, and I was referred to apply so I was prepared for the interviewer. The interviewer ask me for my credentials and saw that I had experience doing security and the interviewer advised that all I needed to do if I wanted to accept the position was to attend the training to prepare me for my Security Office license.

Anonymous Employee in Merrillville, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Securitas Security Services USA (Merrillville, IN) in June 2016.

Interview

Very simple, straight forward questions. A fun quiz on what you would do in an imaginary security situation. Advice - you can not put your hands on the imaginary criminal! Drug test immediately after via cotton swab. Clothes fitting immediately after that. Look strong, professional, and assertive!

Interview Questions

• Have you used any safety/medical equipment?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Positions were listed off in my area, their wages included. I selected the highest paying, longest hours, position. I assume this is a first come first serve situation, so apply ASAP and try to get the first interview.

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Securitas Security Services USA (Orlando, FL) in June 2016.

Interview

Was real professional. Was based on the interview candidates character, its a real comfertable feel as they try to search for the best knowledgeable candidates that will be representing them as security officers. You have to take a survey of a incident report, have to provide references and habe to take a drug test for it as well.

Interview Questions

• Do you have reliable transportaion   1 Answer

Negotiation

They like to give chances on people. Its no real negotiation, the starting salaries are already set.

Armed Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Securitas Security Services USA (Columbia, MD) in June 2016.

Interview

Quick and laid back, seemed more like a chatting session at the time then an interview was also lied about the functions of the job. Took forever to get basic things done after I was hired.

Unarmed Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stockton, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Securitas Security Services USA (Stockton, CA).

Interview

Easy interview. Probably would keep guards if they were treated better like promise during interview. Guarantee 40 hours and 1st flex opening and not considered for jobs, all overtime hours you want, plenty if work.

Interview Questions

• How many hours and what days and shift do you want . we like to keep our guards happy so they will stay.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Promised 1st flex position to pay $12 per hour, no less than 40 hours, plenty of overtime, no graveyard.

Patrol Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Securitas Security Services USA (San Jose, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted the next day. Went through a pretty rude but brisk phone screen. Was told to show up to the main office the next day. I showed up early, answered a few questionnaire sheets and sat for about an hour waiting for the recruiter to get there as she was late. When she finally got there it was like there were 1000 things on her mind. Everything was very fast paced and disorganized. Wasn't even asked anything. Based on the online application she put two locations that "suited" my needs. I felt rushed to choose one. Once I did choose, I was set up to interview with the other company that same hour. I drove over there and interviewed and got the job. Came back to main building, did a drug test, filled out paperwork, was given assignments and classes to attend and was sent on my way.

Interview Questions

• Which site do you want? One pays 15, the other pays 15.50. One is swing and one is grave. Which site do you want?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Securitas Security Services USA.

Interview

I went in for an interview and then it took a couple of weeks to get the training started. You have to be patient because of the background checks. Everyone was really friendly and the state testing was not that bad.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your security background.   2 Answers

Negotiation

Really there was nothing to negotiate. Your salary is dependent on the site you are at and the benefits were not that great. The only thing you could negotiate is scheduling.

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Securitas Security Services USA (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

Interview was very quick and painless. I was hired the same day and began working within a week of my initial interview. Interviewer was very professional, and impressed with all my knowledge of the company and past experience.