Securitas Security Services USA Interview Questions in Saint Louis, MO | Glassdoor

Securitas Security Services USA Interview Questions in Saint Louis, MO

Updated Jan 16, 2017

2.2

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Securitas Security Services USA (Saint Louis, MO) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview is not necessarily an interview...Basically you go into the building to fill out your paper work, then in a week or so you come back and participate in a class where you are quizzed and have to take a test covering security information, that, technically is your interview..because if you fail <70% you are denied employment until you re-take the test and pass

Interview Questions

• You are patrolling a store when someone steals something and runs out the door with the items into a thick wooded area, do you chase after them?   1 Answer

Unarmed Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Securitas Security Services USA (Saint Louis, MO) in July 2016.

Interview

It wasn't difficult and very easy. Just go with a level head and do not be nervous. They are very understanding and would love the person to be upfront with them about certain situations.

Interview Questions

• do you have a valid ID or drivers license?   1 Answer

Armed Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Securitas Security Services USA (Saint Louis, MO) in August 2015.

Interview

Very long and strict, and uncomfortable, I worked over 60 hour,s a week never had no one the relieve you after your shift, supervisor did not care they went home after the shift, you did 12 hour,s in a day and they wanted more. not professional at all.

Interview Questions

• Do i have value drive license, do i have computer skills include Email. Work well in a team environment.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no advantage, you came you listen agree or disagree, the interview was 25 miles west county at the end of interview than they ask you what you have to say. I think you should be able to ask question doing the interview.

Unarmed Guard Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Securitas Security Services USA (Saint Louis, MO) in April 2012.

Interview

they called me and set up a time, then had their secretary do the interview. having her make promises that the company had no plan to up hold. told me what post i would work at after taking an in house drug test.