Securitas Security Services USA Security Guard Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 9, 2018

1.7

66 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Securitas Security Services USA (Virginia Beach, VA) in December 2017.

Interview

The interview process was super easy. Overall it was very easy and quick. They want to know why you would be a good candidate for the job. They ask about previous job experience, because they check your references to see if you're eligible for rehire. As long as you're consistent, you'll be fine. If theyre going to hire you, they do the whole process that day you do your interview.

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you? Asked questions about previous job history.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Securitas Security Services USA

Security Guard Interview

Application

The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Securitas Security Services USA.

Interview

I filled out an application online and they responded back in 3 days with a call to set up an interview. I initially missed the call but they left a voicemail saying they would send me an email with all the details attached. When I finally got the email it only said to come in for open interviews between a certain time. When I show up for the interview they tell me the HR manager isn't in today briefly ask for my information and if I had my certification. After handing over my information they make a copy and tell me to come in next week for orientation.

Interview Questions

• Do you have your security guard certification?   1 Answer

Security Guard Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Securitas Security Services USA.

Interview

Knew site supervisor so she told me about position. And went to securitasjobs.com to apply and take assessment to determine eligibility. After passing that, the branch manager received a notification and they called to set up interview time for the next day with site supervisor. Interview was informal, asked me mostly questions from the assessment, possible scenarios etc. Buccal swab was done for the drug testing method at that time, background check took about 3 or so days to get back, fingerprinting was required, started working in less than a week of applying ,

Interview Questions

• Repeat of online assessment questions..." what would you do if"   Answer Question

Security Guard Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Securitas Security Services USA in October 2017.

Interview

When I arrived for the interview I was given a mock incident report that I had to fill out. (mainly to see if you can read and write) The interview took about an hour. I was asked to describe a time where I had to calm an angry person down in public. The final 58 minutes consisted of chit chat.

Security Guard Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Securitas Security Services USA.

Interview

told me where the job was, hours and pay. they asked me to fill out a mock report. Less than 10 minutes. No questions about security work was asked. I had. 1.5yrs of security exp at the time of hire.

Interview Questions

• Would you like to know the pay?   1 Answer

Security Guard Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Securitas Security Services USA.

Interview

Protocol for this interview process as the norm. I waited at the lobby for hours and the HR person most of the time ignore that I was there , wonder why if the place looked slow.

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Securitas Security Services USA (Louisville, KY) in July 2017.

Interview

it was really easy, applied online, then went into office. Was rather lengthy with a lot of personal scenarios, which you had to choose how you would respond in a certain situation.

Interview Questions

• The interview process entailed going over the application. The hiring process was discussed, drug test was given. You were told what to bring back for orientation in case you got hired   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lansing, MI

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Securitas Security Services USA (Lansing, MI).

Interview

it was a little surprisingly quite, but went very good, filled out application then someone called me back to a office asked some questions very simple then went for a drug test, called about a week later to start orientation.

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Securitas Security Services USA (Cincinnati, OH) in June 2017.

Interview

Went in for an interview in their main office. Got asked a few questions and told I got the job. Filled out some paperwork and got given my options for different sites to work on.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if someone broke into the site?   1 Answer
    • What are the responsibilities of a security guard?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in West Des Moines, IA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Securitas Security Services USA (West Des Moines, IA).

Interview

Asked a few questions about who I was, how I heard about them, took a two page personality test, drug test, criminal background check then had orientation class. Got told which site I would be at then offered a second site that paid a little more.