Securitas Security Services USA Security Guard Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Securitas Security Services USA Security Guard Interview Questions

Updated May 23, 2017

1.8

Anonymous Employee in West Des Moines, IA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Securitas Security Services USA (West Des Moines, IA).

Interview

Asked a few questions about who I was, how I heard about them, took a two page personality test, drug test, criminal background check then had orientation class. Got told which site I would be at then offered a second site that paid a little more.

Interview Questions

• How did you here about us?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Securitas Security Services USA

Anonymous Employee in Topeka, KS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Securitas Security Services USA (Topeka, KS).

Interview

It was brief and quick process and the test was presented and was able to get in and get started right away. The interviewer seemed to know what he was looking for and got back to me pretty quick.

Interview Questions

• The main thing they wanted to know is my experience.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Securitas Security Services USA (Sacramento, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

it was easy to apply on line got an interview in a couple of days went in filled out more paperwork got interviewed got hired took drug test started classes on a monday

Interview Questions

• have I ever worked for securitas   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New Haven, CT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Securitas Security Services USA (New Haven, CT) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very smooth and quick. I got a phone call and managed to go there the next day. I had my papers with me. I did my drug test and was asked few questions.

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, GA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Securitas Security Services USA (Columbus, GA).

Interview

You can apply in person or on-line and have a division manager contact you. You are then given a website where you fill out forms.. These forms are quite extensive. You also take a drug test and you need a police report that you have no outstanding warrants or other problems that would prevent you from working security.

Interview Questions

• Was there any days or hours that you could not work?   1 Answer

Security Guard Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Securitas Security Services USA in December 2016.

Interview

Very friendly staff. Really comfortable interview having Security related background. Drug test onsite and brief questionnaire easy to complete. The person who conduced the interview was very nice and empathetic.

Really low pay.

Anonymous Employee in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Securitas Security Services USA (Ontario, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

Filled out application, it took a few days to get in touch with them at the time it was hoildays season..I had a quick phone interview then I was scheduled for a in person interview..just come in looking like you need a job and not like your going to the club and you'll do great.

Interview Questions

• What yours availability? How do you handle when people are being offensive?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Securitas Security Services USA (Honolulu, HI) in October 2016.

Interview

It was easy applied online but when I showed up for the interview they didn't have me schedule and they didn't know I was schedule that day and for what job I applied for so I had to pull my information and show my call log very unprofessional.

Security Guard Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Securitas Security Services USA.

Interview

Really easy. You're pretty much hired on the spot. sent In my app and a day later the receptionist called me to schedule an interview. She asked some pre-questions like my work history, how far I wanted to travel, pay rate, and so on. Got to the interview and they have you fill out another pre-interview question thing. On it is a made up scenario and you're supposed to describe how you would react, and then the second page is about what shifts you can do, pay rate, distance you wanna travel, etc. completed that and then met with the recruiter. Super easy, just went over the stuff on my application. She offered me a great job at $16, I accepted and we went back to do paperwork and a swab drug test.

Interview Questions

• How did you find out about this job   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very easy. I put that I wanted 15-18 and they put me in a place that would pay that.

Anonymous Employee in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Securitas Security Services USA (Ontario, CA).

Interview

Took overall 3 days, hiring process was easy, got hired on the spot. If you fill out paperwork the same day, be aware for your swab drug test. If you don't pass they send you to a lab to re-do. Just go in confident like you own the job, VERY EASY.