Securitas Security Services USA Security Officer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Securitas Security Services USA Security Officer Interview Questions

Updated Mar 14, 2017

1.8

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Securitas Security Services USA (Saint Louis, MO) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview is not necessarily an interview...Basically you go into the building to fill out your paper work, then in a week or so you come back and participate in a class where you are quizzed and have to take a test covering security information, that, technically is your interview..because if you fail <70% you are denied employment until you re-take the test and pass

Interview Questions

• You are patrolling a store when someone steals something and runs out the door with the items into a thick wooded area, do you chase after them?   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Securitas Security Services USA

Anonymous Employee in Henderson, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Securitas Security Services USA (Henderson, NV) in October 2016.

Interview

Filled out an application online, received a call the next day. The interview is very easy. If you're nervous, don't be. It's not about the interview, it's about you passing a background check, testing negative on a drug test and the ability to get a guard card. While I waited to interview, they had me fill out an incident report.

Interview Questions

• What makes you interested in working in security?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Maryland Heights, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Securitas Security Services USA (Maryland Heights, MO) in September 2016.

Interview

She basically ascertained that I could compose complete sentances (or so I would have assumed, although it appears many others incapable of such were sent to orientation as well). She then told me what position was available.

Interview Questions

• How flexible are you with your minimum required salary?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Conshohocken, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Securitas Security Services USA (Conshohocken, PA) in August 2016.

Interview

Applied online, received an email the same day about an in person interview. It happened to be an open house, so interviews were conducted in small groups. Was asked bring in a few documents such as a resume, high school diploma; just like any other job interview. Interview lasted roughly 40-45 minutes. At the conclusion of the interview they said they'd be in contact once background checks were completed. Interviewed on a Monday and heard back by Friday.

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Securitas Security Services USA (Phoenix, AZ) in August 2016.

Interview

Fast and Profisanall and fun
    they all treated me with repesct and as a person not as a number
    ask me what I wanted then gave me a offer of a job
    did not take three or more weeks like most companies
    would recomed highly

Interview Questions

• To fill out a Incedent Report   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Securitas Security Services USA (Knoxville, TN) in July 2016.

Interview

I applied one Sunday in July 2016, I received a call that Monday. She set up me up for an interview Tuesday. It wasn't really an interview, I just completed a few pieces of paperwork and she asked a couple questions along with the mouth swab drug test and completing the information for a background check, I left. I waited about 2 to 3 days for the background check then she called me and set me up for orientation the following Monday. Orientation was just more paperwork and watching videos. She got me the uniform and told me I could start that night for training. So far, I love it!

Anonymous Employee in Pensacola, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Securitas Security Services USA (Pensacola, FL) in June 2016.

Interview

Just came from Security training from Job Corps in Kentucky, and I was referred to apply so I was prepared for the interviewer. The interviewer ask me for my credentials and saw that I had experience doing security and the interviewer advised that all I needed to do if I wanted to accept the position was to attend the training to prepare me for my Security Office license.

Anonymous Employee in Merrillville, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Securitas Security Services USA (Merrillville, IN) in June 2016.

Interview

Very simple, straight forward questions. A fun quiz on what you would do in an imaginary security situation. Advice - you can not put your hands on the imaginary criminal! Drug test immediately after via cotton swab. Clothes fitting immediately after that. Look strong, professional, and assertive!

Interview Questions

• Have you used any safety/medical equipment?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Positions were listed off in my area, their wages included. I selected the highest paying, longest hours, position. I assume this is a first come first serve situation, so apply ASAP and try to get the first interview.

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Securitas Security Services USA (Orlando, FL) in June 2016.

Interview

Was real professional. Was based on the interview candidates character, its a real comfertable feel as they try to search for the best knowledgeable candidates that will be representing them as security officers. You have to take a survey of a incident report, have to provide references and habe to take a drug test for it as well.

Interview Questions

• Do you have reliable transportaion   1 Answer

Negotiation

They like to give chances on people. Its no real negotiation, the starting salaries are already set.

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Securitas Security Services USA (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

Interview was very quick and painless. I was hired the same day and began working within a week of my initial interview. Interviewer was very professional, and impressed with all my knowledge of the company and past experience.