Securitas Security Services USA Unarmed Security Officer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Securitas Security Services USA Unarmed Security Officer Interview Questions

Updated Mar 5, 2017

1.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Liverpool, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Securitas Security Services USA (Liverpool, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

Excellent phone interview. The interviewer was very friendly, was very forthcoming with employment information. The interview addressed the present company needs and discussed the future need for employments. I look forward to a future position.

Interview Questions

• My needs, goals and salary.   1 Answer

I look forward to a future opportunity.

Other Interview Reviews for Securitas Security Services USA

Anonymous Employee in Downers Grove, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Securitas Security Services USA (Downers Grove, IL).

Interview

Very easy interview. Short and to the point. Ask about the reasons as to why you want to work security and your previous work history. Gave you a sheet with some scenario questions as to what you would do if this or that happened. Then signing the forms and doing their drug test.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Securitas Security Services USA (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

They sit you down. Then when they call you back they ask a series of questions. If they like you and offer you a position they ask you to fill out a lot of paper work. Then they drug test you right then and there.

Anonymous Employee in Fort Wayne, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Securitas Security Services USA (Fort Wayne, IN) in September 2016.

Interview

talk on the phone set up interview did online application went to interview did a short little test then talk to person hiring did a drug screen back ground check,then set up for orientation and went to that that took about 2 hours

Interview Questions

• if i have done this kind of work before   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Securitas Security Services USA (Austin, TX).

Interview

This company has fast turnovers and hires people on the spot because they're only looking for a body they hire people with learning challenges that can't read or write correctly and management gets upset when you bring it to their attention that they are hiring people that other jobs or reject because of their lack of ability to comprehend

Interview Questions

• How soon can you start work   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Securitas Security Services USA (Seattle, WA).

Interview

I went in, traffic was good so I ended up being 45mins early. I arrive, let them know who I am. The lady at the front desk suggest I come back closer to the time. I do, they are not 25 mins behind. Unhappy I was, I go into the interview. The guy was nice, but what immedietaly turned me off was that when we got to how much I'd be making, it was 5 dollars less than the posting I replied to.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was not able to.

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Securitas Security Services USA (Saint Louis, MO) in July 2016.

Interview

It wasn't difficult and very easy. Just go with a level head and do not be nervous. They are very understanding and would love the person to be upfront with them about certain situations.

Interview Questions

• do you have a valid ID or drivers license?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Stockton, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Securitas Security Services USA (Stockton, CA).

Interview

Easy interview. Probably would keep guards if they were treated better like promise during interview. Guarantee 40 hours and 1st flex opening and not considered for jobs, all overtime hours you want, plenty if work.

Interview Questions

• How many hours and what days and shift do you want . we like to keep our guards happy so they will stay.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Promised 1st flex position to pay $12 per hour, no less than 40 hours, plenty of overtime, no graveyard.

Unarmed Security Officer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Securitas Security Services USA.

Interview

I went in for an interview and then it took a couple of weeks to get the training started. You have to be patient because of the background checks. Everyone was really friendly and the state testing was not that bad.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your security background.   2 Answers

Negotiation

Really there was nothing to negotiate. Your salary is dependent on the site you are at and the benefits were not that great. The only thing you could negotiate is scheduling.

Unarmed Security Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Securitas Security Services USA.

Interview

Behavioral questions. Asked me a lot of questions about "what would you do in this situation" questions. Overall, they basically look at how well you would react to an unexpected situation.