Security Finance Assistant Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Security Finance Assistant Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Security Finance

2.1

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carthage, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Security Finance (Carthage, MO) in September 2019.

Interview

Interview process was the best interview I've had, very professional, informative on job duties and responsibilities. Interviewer was really pleasant and made sure I knew what I was getting into if hired. I hope I get a call back with employment.

Interview Questions

• What can you bring to our business?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Security Finance

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Security Finance in May 2019.

Interview

Applied several months ago. Randomly get a message asking if I was still interested. I took the interview. Had a phone interview with a recruiter, moving on to the face to face interview later next week. Will update.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Security Finance (New York, NY).

Interview

They conduct the interview at different office locations not necessarily where you will be working and you do the interview with their recruiting supervisor not the manager who you will be working for. The starting pay is not very good for the hours and work they expect from you..local fast food places pay the same starting pay or more!

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about workingredients late nights until 8pm and Saturdays? Would I be willing to go to houses to collect money from delinquent customers   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Spartanburg, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Security Finance (Spartanburg, SC) in May 2016.

Interview

It seemed like the interviewer was acting as if I wasn't doing good enough during the interview. She asked if I had any other interviews, I told her no. She sighs and asked me why I didn't. I just told her honestly that I applied at other jobs but hadn't had a scheduled interview at that time. I also didn't want to lie about that, because I really wanted to work with this company. She asked regular questions, the interview was honestly pretty easy. They just ask about experience and why you would want to work with them. When the interview was finished she gave me her card with her number and said to give her a call if I had any other questions.

She also told me that she would be giving me a call the next day. She texted me! Of all things she texts me and tells me that I would be having a second phone interview. The guy called me and asked me to tell him about my experience and why I want to work there. He told me then that they would call back by the end of the day to let me know. So as the day went on, I decided to give him a call back and he said on 'she' should be calling people back, she didn't call you? I said no, he said that she would call then follow up with me. I didn't hear back from him. So the next day I called the lady I originally interviewed with and she didn't answer, so I left her a voice mail. I still haven't heard back but it is the weekend. I guess I will just wait and see if I get a call back on Monday.

Maybe I annoyed them by calling the guy back once, then the lady once. But she was pretty persistent on me going in for an interview, so I feel as if my 2 calls vs their 3-4 over 2 days isn't as bad. The only thing that irritates me the most is that they literally drag it out. If someone never had a chance, then why drag it out, why make it more complicated. I am desperate yet I feel like either I am pushing to hard, or doing something wrong. I seriously just want this company to be blunt if I am obviously doing something wrong. Then again, maybe someone else was more qualified. But if that were the case then why would they have a second interview, and say they would follow up?

Interview Questions

• Why us?
      What is your experience?
      Give me an example of...
      Tell me about yourself?   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Security Finance.

Interview

It was fairly simple. I had done collections before so i knew the requirements and what would be expected. The manager was not very experienced at security finance but they had other experience. Made me feel like i knew what i was getting myself into.

Anonymous Employee in Valdosta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Security Finance (Valdosta, GA) in September 2014.

Interview

Interview process was simple. You are with a recruiter andthe branch manager. You are asked specific questions about your work history as well as how you will fit into the company

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to deal with a challenging customer   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atmore, AL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Security Finance (Atmore, AL) in June 2014.

Interview

I had to go to atmore branch and meet with the recruiter and the supervisor and interview then take a computerized questionair and then I left . then thy called me back late that evening and made me an offer of 9.00 and hour of which I declined and he went to 10.50 I accepted and they gave me a raise at 30 days to 11.50 then again at 60 days to 12.50 and then again again at 1 year if I had stayed to 13.00

Interview Questions

• they asked me about different situations with angry customers and how I would handle them.   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Security Finance in June 2014.

Interview

I was called by corporate because they were interested in hiring me. I interviewed in my hometown, and was supposed to get a call back. Unfortunately that wasn't the case.

Interview Questions

• Future goals, ideas for success, strengths and weaknesses.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Lawton, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Security Finance (Lawton, OK) in March 2014.

Interview

Initial conversation over the phone with HR. Then we meet for an interview within a week. He asked the normal behavioral questions was very polite and genuinely wanted to know if i was a fit for the company. I accepted offer

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Security Finance in November 2013.

Interview

O.K. I applied for this job in late September and they got back to me in November!! O.K. I am a dedicated Glassdoor fan and I couldn't find hardly any detailed interviews about this and of course...I had an interview at this job! I will be as detailed as possible so that you will be prepared! So, I received a phone call on a Wednesday from the HR supervisor. He basically went over my entire resume and asked for each job "describe your duties at this particular job." He told me what this company was and what they did here. He asked if I had any questions about the job. He emphasized that the company does do "fieldwork." I didnt know what this was, but in this type of fieldwork, you have to go to the clients homes if they are not paying their payments on their loan. I agreed to the terms.The phone interview lasted about 20 mins and he asked me to come in for a interview on Friday. The interview was very laid back. I was in a room with just the 1 HR supervisor that I spoke to. He asked me about 20 questions. It was not hard questions at all...trust me ive been on a number of interviews, plus I hate them!!! He asked me the same questions as over the phone. (describe your duties) (customer service questions) there was maybe 2 STAR questions but it was easy breezy!! He then told me that it might be awhile before they can get back with me, and if I had any questions or anything to contact them. He also had the manager to talk to me and to describe to me a typical day at the workplace.( Also in this job there is a training that last for a week and its out of my city. Im not sure about other cities. But they pay for everything. Food, gas, hotel so you will not loose any money. But if you have children you may have to make arrangements. Because I had to) Anyways back to interview... So I thought...(I didn't get it ugh) But they called me Thursday of the following week and asked me if I had any questions about the job and if I was still able to do the "field work" and everything and I agreed!
    ***TIPS ON INTERVIEWS*** your interview starts right when you walk through the door whether you know it or not!
    ALWAYS back your answers up with evidence. Don't list a bunch of words when they ask to describe yourself. Say I am strongly devoted at the customer service, because...
    .List the skills and rewards to back up your statements!!
    GOOD LUCK! HOPE THIS HELPS!!

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with stress?
      When did you make a change in the workplace that better the company?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The pay is a little over $10.00 but that's if you have experience. I didn't negotiate because Ive been looking for a job for 2 years that's better than part-time and min wage so I didn't care what it was! Oh and they have GREAT benefits!