Security Finance Assistant Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Security Finance Assistant Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Security Finance

2.1

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Security Finance (Madison, WI) in November 2013.

Interview

My first impression of SFC was a positive one. The interviewer and I seemed to click, and he called the next day to extend a job offer.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult or unexpected questions. As a matter of fact, this was probably the easiest interview I have ever been a part of.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not attempt to negotiate since the interviewer offered me a little more than he initially told me was the starting wage.

Other Interview Reviews for Security Finance

Anonymous Employee in Fayetteville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Security Finance (Fayetteville, NC) in May 2013.

Interview

They give you a call asking you to come in for an interview. When you come in for the interview, you will be interviewed by the Area and Regional Manager

Interview Questions

• Do you have relevant experience for the job posting   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Swansea, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Security Finance (Swansea, SC) in January 2013.

Interview

First brief questionnaire over the phone and set up a time to come in to the branch office and meet with a corporate recruiter for a personal interview and was rushed to do interview the same day but was ok because I needed the job. I agreed to meet within 2-3 hours. So not and timing. When I got there it was work still going on with workers.

Interview Questions

• Did I believe that I would be able to collect bad debt money from people at their homes and business when I had to do field calls in my personal vehicle during the day as a part of the job.   1 Answer
    • Do you have a problem working on Saturday if requested? Will not be every Saturday but occasionally.   1 Answer
    • Have you ever worked in finance environment   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Clayton, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Security Finance (Clayton, GA) in September 2011.

Interview

Filled out paper application and submitted to local office the same day. Received call back 3 days later. Went in for face to face interview, and was called back 2 business days later, for another face to face interview. Called back another 2 business days later with an offer that I accepted.

Interview Questions

• I had to "sell a pen" to the interviewer, which corresponded with selling money to customers   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation, it was a take it or leave it deal.

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Security Finance in March 2010.

Interview

Its pretty simple, you fill out the application, you wait or call them within a couple days, if they are interested, you will get a hired. the interview process is fairly simple by asking you basic questions of why you want to work at this company and your salary requirements, etc... Everyone Starts as an Assistant Manager so you will carry a management title but you are not really "managing" to the expectations of what the title stands for. As you continue to show good work, you can be assured you will have a REAL opportunity to become a Branch Manager where you WILL get big time benefits and profits while working. You will then have the chance to actual manage your own employees and the profit bonuses are worthy.

Do not go into this business with a big head because it will back fire and then upper level management will begin to start throwing their titles at you ad it can turn for the bad BUT you do have rights as well. Keep in mind, they hired you, they can fire you too.

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Security Finance in April 2011.

Interview

You will enter the store branch and interview witha recruiter. They will ask the typical "interview" scenario questions. First, you will be asked to describe yourself, then you will have to answer the if, then, and explain the outcome.

Interview Questions

• Explain for me a time when you went above and beond? Be specific.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase. The salary is based on experience in the collection field.

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Security Finance in April 2010.

Interview

My interview was scheduled on a day that this office was having a job fair.

Negotiation

Nothing